1:6 GHOST ANAKIN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP1089.jpg

It looks just like a mini Hayden from the end of Jedi.... what a fabulous custom to own. You had a great idea my friend, and I'm glad it worked out as well as you wanted it to! :bow

I'm just glad to have been a small part of it

...I want to make a video now for my customs, I never think of putting anything on youtube.... I really should

Pix, congrats to you, DarkArtist, Anzik and Snakebeater and Hunky on such an impressive collabrative effort! That is a unbelievable job! Your Side by Side comparisons of Hunky's sculpt and Sideshow's really show Darren's skills and DarkArtist did a super job on the paint. That belt is top notch!Bravo!

I would love to have one of these in my collection!

I wonder if a Anakin's head could be cast in clear resin and a blue light shined through it how that would look?

Darthrazz said:
Pix, congrats to you, DarkArtist, Anzik and Snakebeater and Hunky on such an impressive collabrative effort! That is a unbelievable job! Your Side by Side comparisons of Hunky's sculpt and Sideshow's really show Darren's skills and DarkArtist did a super job on the paint. That belt is top notch!Bravo!

Thanks for the nice words. This figure is the most awesome thing in my collection right now because it represents why this board is so awesome!!

:rock thanks everyone. :rock

Darthrazz said:

says it all!

hunky_artist said:
IMGP1089.jpg

...I want to make a video now for my customs, I never think of putting anything on youtube.... I really should

Darren a video blog of what you do would be just awesome to watch. I'd be there with pop-corn. :D

Darthrazz said:

Darthrazz said:
says it all!
oops double post, bugger!

Thanks Hurricane. :rock2

Anzik Hayes said:
Marc, that came out perfect!

Thanks Andy. I also discovered that the Top Stick tape that Dave taught us to use also work great on that belt. I put that stuff on and it fits tighter and is just as sturdy. I still want to see some pics of your Obi-Wan. (WIP or not :D)

:rock :rock

:eek That is one amazing piece of work! It really looks just like Anakin from the scene that he shouldn't be in the first place. :D

The more I see your custom Marc, the better it looks.

I have to say its the best Anakin I have seen, period!! You have one awesome figure in you collection, thats for sure!!!

rw23 said:
:eek That is one amazing piece of work! It really looks just like Anakin from the scene that he shouldn't be in the first place. :D

Thanks. I guess it is a controversial addition. I myself (obviously) like the Hayden version better. :D

King: Everytime I look at it I can't believe its mine. :google

One more pic. I thought I would put my Ghost Anakin next to a screen shot of the ANH Obi. I think the clothing should really sit together nicely. I can't wait for Ben to come out! (sorry the pic aint to good, but you get the idea).

IMGP1220.JPG

Congrats to Pix, DarkArtist, Anzik and Snakebeater and Hunky on such a wonderful collaborative effort. All for one, and one for all!!:chew

Go for it C-boy! The only thing I can see that would be a bit of a stumbler is getting the Jedi black shirt to go with some off-white pants... You might have to tear some cloth :horror.

Start a thread and keep us updated. I saw one guy attempt it but the clothes weren't a nice fit (maybe just a case were he needed to futz a bit more than he did, I dunno. I don't remember who did it either. It would look great though. Good luck. :rock

img2621of6.jpg

Yeah, I figured I'd have to do a few alterations to a shirt to get it to match.

Is that a pic of somebody elses attempt then? It does need some futzing. The robe looks big.
I won't be using the SSC Luke head if I can help it either. I'll definitely start a thread as soon as I gather most of the parts.

This should be fun!

Back