1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to getting this and will no doubt be getting EP IX Kylo too providing HT makes one.

I'm guessing you could get this for the helmeted look and sell the sculpt for a pretty penny if it fits V1 thus cutting the price about in half.

OR

It may just shelf warm and you can get a deal on the whole thing later.:lol

I had a look at my force awakens version today and it wont support the sculpt from this one unfortunately (I was planning to just do that). The neck and upper torso are a single piece so you cant remove it.

I'm in the camp that feel it's just "cheap" when movies make characters remove masks. They should've went with a middle ground where he puts it back on instead of just destroying it.

Vader never took his off except for his last minute on-screen and nobody was ever confused with what his emotions ever were.

Also, that first scene with him interacting with the burned Vader mask was done beautifully and there was no confusion as to how torn he was. So I don't get the whole "no helmet=shows emotion" argument.

With that said, I plan on keeping his helmet on 100% of the time.

He isn't Vader though which is why he destroys it, he idolizes him and wants to be him which explains his whole look in addition to the helmet (Vader wore it to look intimidating but also to keep him alive so it was also practical, Kylo just wanted to use it so he could emulate the intimidation but it's not the same because that's the only reason) but is really nothing alike, that's why Snoke chides him over it and calls him a child in that scene at the beginning.

Then he gets mad when he realizes he's right.

Hopefully review will be up tomorrow. 🤞
e21213574b09c4461860f1ea2071abb3.jpg
e9c473cac3a4cb042d446e3e9bcbbe97.jpg
550941d8750ecac4f16b69178f0c43f2.jpg
8b836116c373589081747ddf76eb1010.jpg
bba7b8ad244e118358badddac2e8d248.jpg
6d33867753d740a604c7578bcf7a933c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Marvel and behold this landing as my shirt comes off!!” Lol.
63f64a0c2cd671b1dc76f44ed9e97599.jpg

“Marvel and behold this landing as my shirt comes off!!” Lol.
63f64a0c2cd671b1dc76f44ed9e97599.jpg

Do you know if this HS can fit on the TFA Kylo body..maybe I’ll just wait for this to get parted out. I don’t see how this any different than the TFA Kylo outfit other than no mask and cape difference

I will always wonder what happened behind the scenes for someone who looks like him to get hired for this role.

Apparently your not allowed to be anything but beautiful of your in SW leads according to some folks

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back