1/6 MOTU, Juggernaut, Rulk, Apocalypse & 18" Warbuster.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CB's custom bits.

Nice Cap dude !!!! 'love how the helmet fit so well on him (mine looks too big). Can't wait to see it finish with all the weathering.

That Dredd is insane ! I'd love to see more of him! Do you have info on the parts etc? I'd love to have one of these !

I used a cheap unpainted vinyl kit off ebay popped it in boiling water then cut it up. The rest is Dragon german boots, bodysuit off ebay (i'd love a leather 1 but my sewing skills aern't that good) you get the 1st version gun with the kit but i reworked 1 with some plasticard. The chain was a cheap bracelet off ebay and i made the truncheon from a model kit holder frame thingy. The body is a blade TT and i resculpted the head and neck using a dragon head. I also extended the eagle shoulder pad at the bottom and reworked the eagle head as well. for the belt i glued the pouches and buckles onto a strip of pleather and also made straps for the elbow and knee pads. Contact Dorgmal snow and ask for some praji gloves he'll sort you out.

Judge-Dredd.jpg

Nice Cap dude !!!! 'love how the helmet fit so well on him (mine looks too big). Can't wait to see it finish with all the weathering.

Cheers man i got a metal soldier story helmet their really nice same as the thompson thats real metal and wood. The shield was easy too make using plasticard, lollipop stick and milliputt. I glued 2 shields together to make it thicker then popped it in boiling water. Then i shaped it over a large soft drink bottle then ran it under cold water.

He does need weathering but i wanted to post him for halloween and haven't had time to finish him as ive done 5 projects in limited time over the last 2 weeks.

After seeing yours and elvis's Caps i just had to make 1 and a little bit different of course.

Last edited:

Just looked through this thread mate, top stuff! I like the first jason mask and head you sculpted the most!

Just looked through this thread mate, top stuff! I like the first jason mask and head you sculpted the most!

Cheers man i appreciate it :)

Thanks for that ! You've made it look really easy !

He took a few days to do originally and another few hours or so for the redo. I'll try and take some clean pics for you later.

I hope these pics are better for ya Paul as im not the best with a camera :lol

p1010622r.jpg

p1010623b.jpg

p1010624g.jpg

Last edited:

That last picture is pure Dredd ! Thanks for taking the time to shoot them off for us, it is time very well spent ! I've just scored myself a copy of the vinyl kit so I'll be giving this a go myself. I might come back to you for some advice on it if that's okay ?

Have you made any other 2000ad Characters ?

That Dredd's the dogs cogs Bob! I've got that kit stashed away somewhere in Castle Thunder and I've often wondered if such a project was possible . I've not had it "in hand" ( ooh Matron ) for a while , but remember it as being quite small for 1/6 . I might have a crack on a TTL body as they are quite scrawny . I reckon one of Vivisects trooper body suits would work pretty good too . Consider me inspired .:clap
That Captain America is quite smart as well !:wink1:

That last picture is pure Dredd ! Thanks for taking the time to shoot them off for us, it is time very well spent ! I've just scored myself a copy of the vinyl kit so I'll be giving this a go myself. I might come back to you for some advice on it if that's okay ?

Have you made any other 2000ad Characters ?

Nps m8 i'll help you as much as poss nps at all.

No but i'd quite fancy trying my hand at a Rogue Trooper 1 day but i'd have to score a TT muscle body i reckon.

Thats a good head but no i used a crappy BBI head, resculpted it all gave him the lip and a solid longer neck then painted it. I did have to cut a portion off the top of his head to make the helmet fit though.

That Dredd's the dogs cogs Bob! I've got that kit stashed away somewhere in Castle Thunder and I've often wondered if such a project was possible . I've not had it "in hand" ( ooh Matron ) for a while , but remember it as being quite small for 1/6 . I might have a crack on a TTL body as they are quite scrawny . I reckon one of Vivisects trooper body suits would work pretty good too . Consider me inspired .:clap
That Captain America is quite smart as well !:wink1:

Cheers m8 and i used the bodysuit that i sent u that time for a stormie u could always swap it out for a vivisect 1 :D As for Cap he still needs weathering yet.

Last edited:

Hopefully any 2000AD fans will recognise this guy. He's still WIP as i only started on him the weekend :peace

P1020208.jpg

P1020183.jpg

P1020215.jpg

P1020214.jpg

I finished up making everything for Rogue Trooper except i need to make a strap for gunnar.

P1020335.jpg

P1020329.jpg

P1020328.jpg

P1020321.jpg

P1020341.jpg

P1020320.jpg

Ok here's another thing i started sculpting and what not a while back and its just about finished. I had help from my good friend Dorgmal Snow finishing the project and he's casting me extra marines.

These are pics of dorgs WIP space marine as im still sculpting extra bits for mine atm.

marine46.jpg

marine47.jpg

marine48.jpg

marine49.jpg

marine50.jpg

marine51.jpg

marine52.jpg

marine53.jpg

marine55.jpg

marine56.jpg

This is sickness, I'm a big fan of this type of work, was the suit modded from something else or was it created from scratch, either way it's an awesome setup. Especially with the option of being masked or taking the helmet off.

This Judge Dredd as well and is the helmet sculpted by you CB, looks ACE!!! :rock :rock :rock

Some of the suit was used as a base was from another project me and dorgs done, but it was about 90% sculpted and made from scratch.

P1010452.jpg
P1010455.jpg
P10105041.jpg
P10104991.jpg
P10105681.jpg
P10105721.jpg

For my judge dredd i used a vinyl kit off ebay for the helmet and other bits but i done alot of sculpting including his face.

Excellent work CB, parts like these all take some serious time to perfect and a well drawn out plan to execute. Congrats to you Bob :rock

:hi5::thud:

Back