1/6 MOTU, Juggernaut, Rulk, Apocalypse & 18" Warbuster.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CB's bits. Guyver, Horror, 40K, Star Wars, 2000AD, Marvel, DC.

Very Nice! I'm loving your Hawkman, the reworked helmet looks 100% better!
...and thanks to your Guyver custom and the excellent way you put it together I've just got mine in and ready to give it a try.
Thanks for being such an inspiration with your customs.

Looks amazing man!

Thanks guys :)

Very Nice! I'm loving your Hawkman, the reworked helmet looks 100% better!
...and thanks to your Guyver custom and the excellent way you put it together I've just got mine in and ready to give it a try.
Thanks for being such an inspiration with your customs.

Cool and if you need any guidance shoot me a PM :)

Cheers Filmgeek :)

Ah Ski Ski Skibolski u dont need help from anyone your sculpting is getting amazing m8 :)

Thanks guys :)

Cool and if you need any guidance shoot me a PM :)

Will Do!

Quick question: Is there anything I need to be aware of for a Thor Helmet mod like you did for your Thor? I have another helmet coming in to do the mod for it and I wanted to make sure I didn't screw it up.

Will Do!

Quick question: Is there anything I need to be aware of for a Thor Helmet mod like you did for your Thor? I have another helmet coming in to do the mod for it and I wanted to make sure I didn't screw it up.

I used a dremal on mine but you could use a hobby knife. Just be very careful not to slip and scratch the rest of the helmet.

Get 1 wing glued on using pics of how others done their's, then match the other 1 afterward. I used the lines on the front of the helm as a guideline for mine.

I sculpted some armour for my Guyver Zoalord Richard Guyot.

P1030983768x1024.jpg

P10309741024x768.jpg

P1030981768x1024.jpg

Last edited:

cheers guys :)

Here's a few more ive done recently:

I reworked my old Boba, Deathstar trooper and Tie pilot.

P10401441024x768.jpg

I saw chakaman's and others Sandie commander and had to make 1. I also resprayed my SS sandies as i always wanted them clean and fresh.

P10401251024x768.jpg

I wanted to do something with my old medi Royal guard so i made a sort of force sensitive version like a Shadow guard and sculpted some of the armour.

P1040139768x1024.jpg

P1040138768x1024.jpg

Custom Palps using a head and cloak dorgs sorted me ages back. I reshaped and painted some HT's hands and painted the head.

P1040134768x1024.jpg

I got a SS Darth Maul new body, unaccurate but nice leather boots and i repainted the head.

P1040130768x1024.jpg

I had the HT's Ghost rider i loved the bike but not the figure so much so i sold it and made this 1 instead. I made the head flames from clear hot glue sculpted around a jar filled with cold water and then painted with yellow and orange Tamiya clear paints.

A big thanks to darkchylde80 as she sorted me the pants and skull. I did sculpt a skull buts its not as nice lol.

P1040119768x1024.jpg

P1040094768x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Chuffin grande mate..... love the crimson guard and the Ghost Rider is lookin stunning!!!!

Busy boy! They all look amazing :)

Chuffin grande mate..... love the crimson guard and the Ghost Rider is lookin stunning!!!!

Thanks i'm especially chuffed with GR and i'll have to do 1 for darkchylde80 1 day or i think she might kill me lol.

Maybe you'll help with the skull 1 day Dorgs :wink1:

Awesome GR.
I love what you used to make the flame!

I might steal that idea for a johnny storm ;-)

Thank you kindly :) and go for it i'd LOVE to see that i'm drooling already :)

lol no no its fine :monkey2 I never really wanted a GR *sniff* Awesome job, if you ever want to sell him let me know :lol

Back