1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been going at this for almost an hour! Is there any hope!?!

customizerwannabe said:
It don't work for crap in MI!:emperor
Atlanta, either. And I've tried on both IE and Firefox and clearing the caches, rebooting, etc.

Phone still busy also.

figuremasterles said:
Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

AAAAHHH!!!
Not so funny to some of us guys!!!! :banghead!
still trying to call!

BUSY! batteries dying.....

Anger building...Rage increasing....not happy camper!

Getting exactly the same as you les. To make it worse I had to get up at 3am for this ****.

I just tried it on my laptop.

Typed in "sideshowtoy.com" and got the old error message.

Manually added the letter "S" after the HTTP and hit enter.

Got a message about the security certificate and told it to continue anyway.

Got another error message, manually added the "S" again--and then it got through.

So try manually adding the letter "S" to the URL several times in a row.

Good luck!! Still no low quantity alert!!

Wow, east coast jones here and after about 50 tries, finally got mine over the phone. Really, really a shameful debacle.

All I get is....

sideshowfo9.jpg

Had the same problems as everyone else, but finally made it through by phone. I'd like my reward points but that's not nearly as important. I'm getting the feeling that with the number of phone-ins, Sideshow may address this and redeem them anyhow. What would make me mad is if this isn't corrected in time for the next PPO. If Obi-Wan was this tough, I don't even look forward to Ep IV Darth!!! Ulcer's forming in my stomach just thinking about it!

All in all, I'm sure the regular version of the character wouldn't be this difficult.

No luck here in Massachusetts.

No worries. It's only my favorite character in all of fiction.

Back