1/6 Robocain ALL ALLOY... Awesomeness!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! This is by far the most amazing custom I have ever seen! I thought about machining a Cain for years, but never had the resources. Thanks for making this happen. :clap

After seeing this now, the recently teased Hot Toys version will never live up to this. As excited as I was for a HT Cain, this "All Alloy" version just takes the awesomeness out of a potential HT version for me.

This is kind of a semantic argument, but I don't think you can really call a masterpiece like this a custom of it's built from scratch. He didn't really customize anything. It seems a lot like calling the Venus de Milo a custom.

There is absolutely no way in hell there would be enough people to buy it, to make RoboCain even remotely profitable for HT. Especially on that level. :lol

:wink1:

the hot toys one will never be able to do that thought . :monkey2

[ame]https://youtu.be/MEzG3dPrrxM[/ame]

It should ^^
I hope HT has known about this and are trying at least to match the details quality.
I can live without the fonctionning screen ^^
Somebody will find a way to customize it in the end.

Last edited:
At the end of that vid its like 'oh yeah and heres the other girls I have on my wall'! There didn't seem to be any other reason to turn the camera like that. :lol

But anyway that looks amazing. I forgot about the screen with the computer graphic face in it. That probably seemed so hi-tech at the time and yet, even now when robotics are still no where near as advanced as Robocop, ED-209 and Cain, it seems highly doubtful they'd put a computer graphic face on a screen into a robot and if they did the CG image would be far superior to what they were capable of in 1990.

Even if this wasn't built from metal parts, or even if there wasn't a functional LCD scren, it's still extensively detailed.

Best custom figure I've seen. :clap

Yes this is an awesome piece, but if HT had the accuracy, with some metal parts, then i'd be very happy. I would rather have a Cain i could purchase then one that would cost an obcene amount of money with a very very limited run. However if HT managed to do this all alloy version for a resonable cost and a desent run then yay.....but i doubt it.

HT will never come close to this. This is the best full-custom figure the world has ever seen. I just can't get enough of this thread.
So much talent & hard work here.
But Kudos to HT for giving mortal beings a chance to finally own fantastic replica of RoboCain in 1/6 scale.

Hi guys!

any word on the hot toys version? im kinda hoping they dont make one, makes mine just that bit more exclusive :yess:

Anyway I did a walk round video yesterday to show more of the back, also a couple of new (ish) pictures one with me for scale.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isgP_gKzsPA[/ame]

2011-4.JPG

2011-1.JPG

2011-2.JPG

2011-3.JPG

Absolutely insane!!

Regardless of Hot Toys still ends up making one (which I haven't heard otherwise yet), yours is completely untouchable! All Alloy... are you kidding me?

Hot Toys aint got sh_it on you!!

Hi guys!

any word on the hot toys version? im kinda hoping they dont make one, makes mine just that bit more exclusive :yess:

You've got nothing to worry about. I'm sure the rest of the members would agree. :wave

Out of curiosity... has anyone given you any offers yet?

Hot Toys never ever ever ever reach that level of absolute awesomeness. You have nothing to fear. I'd choose to own yours over even an actual prop from the movie. Your Cain is the ultimate definition of BAD@$$NESS!!!

Back