1/6 Robocain ALL ALLOY... Awesomeness!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'd buy that for a dollar" :lol

Seriously, do let me know how much you have in mind!

:goodpost:

Had to be said:)
Big respect, that looks great so far and am sure it will look mental once finnished.

If you could get a working screen aswell that would be just to good for words:thud:

I asked candyman a while back and its 5 figures. $**,*** :thud:
so what? it's not a toy, it's not a consumer-grade collectible, it's a one-of-a-kind piece of ART. go check out all the extremely intricate detail that went into building it. he's a serious artist and his painstaking work should have a serious price to reflect that. more power to him, most artists don't sell jacks#!t and i wouldn't blame him for wanting to just keep it.

so what? it's not a toy, it's not a consumer-grade collectible, it's a one-of-a-kind piece of ART. go check out all the extremely intricate detail that went into building it. he's a serious artist and his painstaking work should have a serious price to reflect that. more power to him, most artists don't sell jacks#!t and i wouldn't blame him for wanting to just keep it.

Yeah i haven't got any problems with that I actually think its piece of art by a very gifted artist I am actually very greatfull that candyman has taken the time to share his build with everyone, and considering the original stop motion cain puppet from robocop 2 was just sold for 37.5k if he does sell it he gets what he wants. Even the hours calculated out to what he has spent on it so far is almost as much as the original went for.

Yeah i haven't got any problems with that I actually think its piece of art by a very gifted artist I am actually very greatfull that candyman has taken the time to share his build with everyone, and considering the original stop motion cain puppet from robocop 2 was just sold for 37.5k if he does sell it he gets what he wants. Even the hours calculated out to what he has spent on it so far is almost as much as the original went for.
and i think the prop was half the size of this one (1:12th scale).

Hello, yes IF I sell it it would have to be for a large sum like that. I couldnt make another, 600 hours is a long project, this will be a true 1 off. Its twice the size of the stop motion one that sold and almost all of it is metal unlike the stop mo which has a lot of plastic. I mean, that was the one used in the film! so it demands a high price, where as mine is just a fan made copy :)

Is the lcd screen /face going to work?

please tell me it is.

oh yes, one of the reasons I made it this size:

DSC09441.JPG

DSC09442.JPG

and of course the screen is motorised.

This thing is out of this world man!! Very good job and working screen/head? THat is just insane! Very well done!

:clap@the motorized screen face/head can't wait to see this finnished.

Rough estimate?

Will be worth the wait:)

The final build time when I added it up is 600 hours, well under my initial estimation. Im not going to talk too much as your all probably already looking over the pictures! As ever, any questions you have I will answer. The head does work I will film it later and you tube the clip.

The base is oak and the pegs locate the acrylic case that site over it and also house the LEDs to illuminate it, i'll also post some pics of this later on.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Absolutely mental. There are not enough words to describe how incredible this is. Can't wait for the video.

Back