1/6 Robocain ALL ALLOY... Awesomeness!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just awesome, awesome work. Really one of the most ambitious and mind-blowing projects I've ever seen.

So will the final product be painted, weathered etc.?

Thanks guys :)

nearly 600 hours so far.

!

Holy cow.

600 HOURS!?!?!?!?!?! That's almost as crazy as Ferris Buehler being absent nine times.
Ferris_Bueller_9_Times-T-link.jpg

LOL, well yeh. I started last November........I think, its been a long time :cuckoo:
heh, considering the finished product and the detail involved, that's not very long at all. especially if you did it all yourself. so when/where is this thing going up for sale?

The single greatest custom figure of all time! I hate knowing this thing exists on my planet, but I may never have it.

I'm telling you, the 1/6 world will be forever gratefull if you gave this to Sideshow or Hot Toys to be replicated as a production piece. Having a complete figure to base their figure off of is probably the only way we're all ever going to get one.

Wow, this thing is amazing. I remember seeing this a while ago and man it looks fantastic now. It would out of this world if he was able to put the face on the screen lol. Nevermind he does have the face on the screen. Amazing work.

Thanks guys :clap

heh, considering the finished product and the detail involved, that's not very long at all. especially if you did it all yourself. so when/where is this thing going up for sale?

I will listen to offers to buy it, but it would have to be a lot.

Can you pose with HT Robo and ED-209 when you are finished? I would love to see the scale.

Back