1/6 Robocain ALL ALLOY... Awesomeness!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT gave us the Power-Loader and ED-209...2 of my BIGGEST all-time large-scale dream figures in 1/6. Still can't believe it sometimes, but they did, and I've got them! :yess:

That said, I would still LOVE an HT Robocain and IRON MONGER. Those are my other 2 big 1/6 large-scale figure wants. Please HT, make it happen! :pray:
Cain is 2x the size of ED and it would need cast/machined metal legs to hold it up.

not gonna happen. this guy knew that and made his own. that's your best chance of getting one.

With interest in RoboCop at an all time low, and the majority of collectors nowadays _____ing about paying $200 for a predator, I HIGHLY DOUBT HT would do Cain. You won't be able to touch this for Tumbler prices and that severely narrows it down to a VERY small minority.

nah, i don't really expect ht to make the robocain. but like i said, i do hope they will, esp in light of them occasionally putting stuff out just to flex their creative/engineering muscles, expand their portfolio, and not to make a profit.

and that "VERY" small minority of folks who'd buy a crazy expensive robocain would very likely be concentrated in this forum. :D

which begs the question: if ht DID make a 1/6 cain using some metal parts (eg: the legs, to hold up that top-heavy body), how much would u guys be willing to pay for it?

personally, i would be prepared to drop up to say, USD1k.

nah, i don't really expect ht to make the robocain. but like i said, i do hope they will, esp in light of them occasionally putting stuff out just to flex their creative/engineering muscles, expand their portfolio, and not to make a profit.

and that "VERY" small minority of folks who'd buy a crazy expensive robocain would very likely be concentrated in this forum. :D

which begs the question: if ht DID make a 1/6 cain using some metal parts (eg: the legs, to hold up that top-heavy body), how much would u guys be willing to pay for it?

i'd pay what it costs. high-end collecting isn't meant for wage slaves. but HT won't make it, so it doesn't really matter.

With all the other ____ they've got coming out, I'd honestly pass. I'd honestly prefer a HT Officer Murphy and Lewis before I'd even consider a Cain.

Hello, I am making this, thought i'd say hi and be around to answer any questions you chaps might have!

I have been working on it for about 11 months, its bit late to do updates in here but it should all be finished in 5/6 weeks so I'll leave you with a few photos and the video of the head :)

Any questions, feel free to ask, i'll be around. :wave

DSC08603.JPG

DSC08698.JPG

DSC08920.JPG

DSC08995.JPG

DSC09047.JPG

DSC09085.JPG

DSC09155.JPG

DSC09216.JPG

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QU3WKvGEMKw?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QU3WKvGEMKw?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Wow. There are no words to describe how good this project is. I'm stunned...speechless !! :thud:

Hello, I am making this, thought i'd say hi and be around to answer any questions you chaps might have!

I have been working on it for about 11 months, its bit late to do updates in here but it should all be finished in 5/6 weeks so I'll leave you with a few photos and the video of the head :)

Any questions, feel free to ask, i'll be around. :wave
yep.
any chance you'd cast the parts and sell it as a kit?

yep.
any chance you'd cast the parts and sell it as a kit?

Its been asked a few times, not really. There are 100's of parts + 100's of screws to hold everything together. To make a resin model this size wouldn't really be possible, plus I will have to paint certian parts to finish it, if I were casting then it would have to remain bare metal and it'd never get finished!

Back