'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette- SOLD OUT, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its supposed to be released in June....no reports of even a 20 day notice though....
I got this last Tuesday...

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: 'Back in Black' Spider-Man Comiquette

Coming in: 20 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 12 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the 'Back in Black' Spider-Man Comiquette (item #200008) from our Marvel collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 20 days.

That puts this shipping the week of June 21st....same time as PZ......hmmm....

Wasn't this supposed to be arriving like 1 or 2 months ago?

couldn't figure out why i didn't get the 20day notice..............then i recalled that i got this coming from my lcs since there wasn't and ex. for this one.

Looking forward to this one. I'm going to pretend this isn't the "Back in Black" costume and is instead the alien costume from "Secret Wars" so he'll fit it with my other PFs. :lol

300px-Secret_Wars_8.jpg

Looking forward to this one. I'm going to pretend this isn't the "Back in Black" costume and is instead the alien costume from "Secret Wars" so he'll fit it with my other PFs. :lol

300px-Secret_Wars_8.jpg

WOW! To pretend something like that you must have SOME imagination :rolleyes:

:lol

Maybe you can pretend that BQ is actually a guy and the Mrs won't notice a thing :lol

Better yet...maybe I can pretend the Mrs. is BQ and she will never know!!! Although she might get suspicious when I ask her to put on the corsette, black thong and hold a whip.... :whip

Back