'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette- SOLD OUT, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ladies/Gents - can anyone tell me how the Balck Spidey Comiquette would fit in with Marvel PF's scale wise. I'm really tempted by this guy, but don't want him to look too small. Is he 1/4 scale??

I think they are equally great....if I collected good guys, I would buy them both.

I recently saw the BIB and I.S. in person and was definitely impressed. I didn't think either looked like a big deal in any of the pictures I had seen, but they were much more impressive in person. These two, and the Abomination statue, are excellent examples of how much better some statues look in person, regardless of how good the photos are. Photos never capture the size, finish and overall presence of statues nearly as well as the naked eye. If they had been exclusive versions, I probably would have bought at least one on the spot. Mind you, there is no exclusive for the BIB, so I still might get that one.

Ryan

I have the BIB Spidey and i think it looks AWESOME! I can't wait for the Venom Comiquette to come out so i can put them side by side!

I still need this, I might pick this up later in the month, I have the ISM and it's amazing in person like someone stated early pics do NOT do it justice! :rock

Back