Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

I must not watch nearly the amount of TV/movies you guys do, every time someone is cast for something, its people I don't know. Luckily I have seen Watchmen 20 or so times, but thats all I've seen him in. I loved him as Ozy tho.

I must not watch nearly the amount of TV/movies you guys do, every time someone is cast for something, its people I don't know. Luckily I have seen Watchmen 20 or so times, but thats all I've seen him in. I loved him as Ozy tho.

He was the bad guy in the Look Out with Joseph Gordon Levitt. I watched it recently and couldn’t believe it was him.

Never heard of him.

:lol I know right. It's even more hilarious when people claim that these largely unknown actors are "great."

Never heard of him.

:lol I know right. It's even more hilarious when people claim that these largely unknown actors are "great."

Watch the Look Out, A Single Man, and Match Point, all highly rated films he was great in.

Why do they have to be widely known to be considered great actors? :dunno

Well, I've only seen him in Watchmen and Stoker, and he is a really good actor, specially for a villainous type character, I say he'd be great for Lex, what do you think turtle?

Well, I've only seen him in Watchmen and Stoker, and he is a really good actor, specially for a villainous type character, I say he'd be great for Lex, what do you think turtle?

He can certainly pull it off. But I have a feeling it was for another roll. He has a lot of range as an actor so he can pretty much be playing anyone :lol

I think Will Smith is a really good actor, his family not so much though.

:exactly: I hate how he tries so hard to sell Jayden, but the kid's got nothing going on except for his concerned look and stoner philosophy quotes :lol

"How are mirrors real if our eyes aren't real?" :rotfl:

73882891bb614cc0257f551ac83e6c1d-whats-worrying-jaden-smith.jpg

I think he's worried he might be the next starlet sacrificed to satisfy Tom Cruise's addiction to failed Scientology marriages.

:exactly: I hate how he tries so hard to sell Jayden, but the kid's got nothing going on except for his concerned look and stoner philosophy quotes :lol

"How are mirrors real if our eyes aren't real?" :rotfl:

He is young, he could get better. But right now I don’t see him being anything special.

I think Will Smith is a really good actor, his family not so much though.

He has charisma and is comfortable in front of a camera, but he has always been and always will be Will Smith. IMO, he's never once become the character he's playing. He's done plenty of things I've enjoyed, but he's not an actor as much as he is himself trying to fake out the other people on the set with him.

But to keep it on topic, Batman must surely spend most of his bat-budget on baby powder to be in that suit. I hope that's going to be a big factor in the movie. It intrigues me.

Thats just his version of blue steel:

Attachments

• 73882891bb614cc0257f551ac83e6c1d-whats-worrying-jaden-smith.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 95
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 95

He has charisma and is comfortable in front of a camera, but he has always been and always will be Will Smith. IMO, he's never once become the character he's playing. He's done plenty of things I've enjoyed, but he's not an actor as much as he is himself trying to fake out the other people on the set with him.

But to keep it on topic, Batman must surely spend most of his bat-budget on baby powder to be in that suit. I hope that's going to be a big factor in the movie. It intrigues me.

I can see that, but I felt he played Ali perfectly. That was a great performance in my opinion.

Back