Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what the... i thought with premium sale, bf4 is still far2 ahead..
oh well, as long it does not affect multiplayer of bf3..

oh well, inevitable, probably for the next xbox/ps4

hoping for 64 player on the consoles with pc ultra type graphics.

still, wtf. :lol

Last edited:
Just cause you suck at BF3 doesn't mean it's not a good game.

I wonder if premium members get the Beta as well?

I just don't understand why people say this. I hate how people always throw out just because you suck that's why you think its a bad game. People have different tastes in games.

I was a huge supporter of the Bad Company 2 online. I really wanted to like BF3 but it just felt like the controls were off in comparison. They felt loose no matter how much I adjusted them.

I just don't understand why people say this. I hate how people always throw out just because you suck that's why you think its a bad game. People have different tastes in games.
Agreed.
I have a 2.37 kd and a 3.0 W/L I dont suck but I now dislike the games thanks to all the stupid patches

I do know what you mean. I loved this game for the first couple months, but they kept fixing things that werent broke until it felt like a different game. I still play, but it's not the same.

Just cause you suck at BF3 doesn't mean it's not a good game.

I wonder if premium members get the Beta as well?

Fail logic fail.

Getting to cover from enemy fire and all of sudden die behind cover is not skill based.

Fail logic fail.

Getting to cover from enemy fire and all of sudden die behind cover is not skill based.

That happens to everyone? I thought it was just my laggy internet.

But you got to love stuff like this
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXSuBHZ2JqU[/ame]

and the frag rounds and the FAMAS that they "fixed" by killing its entire existence and the G3 MASS situation thats now the ACR SMOKE grenade problem not to mention the "why the F can I not jump over this 3 foot wall" or the "how many times do I need to swipe at this Sniper before I get the knife take down" or "why will my bi-pod not f-ing go where I want it." or the random floating snipers and the list goes on.

Sometimes I feel like the game we got should have been the BETA we got and I have no idea what the actual game looks like.

Last edited:
Back