Betomatli Exclusive Figure for One Sixth Xpo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, so Q, how is the sale for the exclusives going to work?
Will it be first come, first served?
Will there be a lottery?
I'm curious, as depending on the price, I "might" get it...

We are working out the details for the figure with Betomatali. We might do a first come first serve or a lottery. He is working on the other version that will be released as well. So there will only be 5 regular and 5 (secret). I am waiting for Beto to finish on that one and send me the photos.

IMG_7643.jpg

Beto finally finished the second version of the Exclusive Nightmare Killer, ENJOY...

Beto will have 10 total figures for sale at the show. 5 Nightmare Killer with Regular Arms and 5 Nightmare Killer with Long Arms.

IMG_7643.jpg

Beto finally finished the second version of the Exclusive Nightmare Killer, ENJOY...

Beto will have 10 total figures for sale at the show. 5 Nightmare Killer with Regular Arms and 5 Nightmare Killer with Long Arms.

SICK!!!!! :hi5:

Thats awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Details yet of pricing ?

Q your inbox is full , posted a question in the main xpo thread

That is awesome!!! Never though I'd see the long arms in 1/6. So will you only have long arms if you get that version, or is the exclusive the option to switch between both?

IMG_7643.jpg

That's insanely mind-blowing! Wish I had a chance to get it.

Below is the price and details for the Betomatali "The Nightmare Killer" One Sixth Xpo Exclusive figure. Figure will be on sale on May 28, 2011 at the show. Figure will be on display and available at Betomatali's booth. The figure will be first come, first serve. There will be only 10 total figures made, 5 With Regular Arms and 5 With Long Arms. See you guys at the show....

Regular Nightmare Killer
$480
Includes :
Painted Headsculpt
Boots
Hat
Left Hand
Right Gloved Hand with Real Silver Claws
Movie Accurate Sweater
Pants
Hot Toys True Type Advanced Body
Base with Movie Decal

Long arms Nightmare Killer
$500
Includes :
Painted Headsculpt
Boots
Hat
Left Hand
Right Gloved Hand with Real Silver Claws
Movie Accurate Long Sleeves Sweater
Removeable Resin Long Arms
Pants
Hot Toys True Type Advanced Body
Base with Movie Decal

Freddy is in the U.S. I saw them yesterday in person, OMG! If you are a fan of Betomatali and Lupita's work, you need to come say hello. They brought a lot of goodies with them and some reveals too.....

Back