Blitzway Star Wars license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine on A stick!-https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Blitzway: We will do anything to get in on that lucrative SW figure license.
SW Marketing: It's all been taken; 3.75", 6", 12", Micro, Retro, PreSkool, Lego, Funko, Deformibaby, etc, we're running out of ideas on how to shill more of this crap.
Blitzway: What about SW shaped like the Hunk'O Cheese guy!?
SW Marketing: Welcome aboard!🤝💰

898a57.jpg
89agxv.jpg

Last edited:
Well, that was fricking anticlimactic, but at least now we know what movie this will be based on.

I say Obi-Wan. Thoughts?

I say Obi-Wan. Thoughts?
I would LOVE for it to be EP3 Obi-wan, but it will more than likely be Anakin with hopefully a KA Kim sculpt. I hope they at least do both of them first before moving onto Luke or Maul. I know PCS is doing 1/3 scale, but that may be too large a scale for how many characters I would still want in this larger format.

Is "Black Label" their 1/4 scale? Or does it mean something else?

I would LOVE for it to be EP3 Obi-wan, but it will more than likely be Anakin with hopefully a KA Kim sculpt. I hope they at least do both of them first before moving onto Luke or Maul. I know PCS is doing 1/3 scale, but that may be too large a scale for how many characters I would still want in this larger format.

Is "Black Label" their 1/4 scale? Or does it mean something else?
Yeah, it might very well be Anakin after all.

Black Label is indeed 1/4 scale, but it's supposed to be their prestige line. As mentioned already, this will be their second one after Michael Jackson.

yea I really liked the SS Anakin PF when I had it. I customized it some by adding the sleeve of his undershirt to the “force” arm that was missing and repainted the headsculpts. Also upgraded the lightsaber with one someone on here was selling way back when. I just got bored waiting for an EP3 Obiwan to go with it, so eventually sold it.

But, if I still had it, I’d upgrade it with Sila’s headaculpt.

IMG_2457.jpeg

IMG_2458.jpeg

IMG_2459.jpeg

Back