Brandoloneous Collection Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Group shot with my new HT RE4 Ada Wong:

DSC04361.jpg

DSC04358.jpg

DSC04359.jpg

Holy crap man! Never knew you had so much merch. Massive collection. How old r u? Nice haul, so you say youre reducing 1/6, whats on the chopping block? Also are you saying you like the smaller stuff more or are you changing to statues?

probably OMW to do something great, again.

WOW! Action Figure Heaven my Friend, Great Great Posts Brand

Cool update!

Thanks for the compliments fellas!

Holy crap man! Never knew you had so much merch. Massive collection. How old r u? Nice haul, so you say youre reducing 1/6, whats on the chopping block? Also are you saying you like the smaller stuff more or are you changing to statues?

probably OMW to do something great, again.

Why ask my age? I'm 26 :lol

Trying to minimize on 1/6, such as not having multiple versions of the same character (barring my customs) and because they're getting too pricey in the long run. I'm gonna instead focus on the 1/12 scale like I used to, they're a welcome change of pace. But even then I'm selling a bunch of those to minimize/optimize as well.

I love your collection, brother!
What is your recipe for your custom Sabretooth and Gambit? I am doing both right now and would love to know. PM'ed you with questions. :)

Thanks everyone! About time to revive this thread now that I have a new, nice camera. Also just installed some damn lights finally:

DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0405.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome collection (Wesker is my favorite of the bunch!) I like how you displayed Bruce and Brandon Lee together on your media shelf.

Back