cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *TWD & AOD added*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *Mini Ash update*

Cool. You using the new PF as a ref? I'm stuck on his bandoleer, can't think of a piece I can bash it from.

Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *Mini Ash update*

Cool. You using the new PF as a ref? I'm stuck on his bandoleer, can't think of a piece I can bash it from.

I am going to use a military harness/webbing or whatever they call it to mount grenades, a knife and ammo on.

I'm not going for game accuracy but my artistic interpretation of him.

I'd love to see how that comes out. You looking to finish it soon?

I'd love to see how that comes out. You looking to finish it soon?

I hope so in the near future. I have the HS, the body and the pants. At this point I need boots, the military harness, sunglasses and a few bits and bobs.

The problem is money is really tight right now so progress has slowed down on acquiring parts. I have some ebay bucks coming in soon so I thought I would purchase a pair of boots with them to at least keep the progress moving forward.

Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *Kyle Reese!!!*

1984Reese.jpg

policeshootoutReese.jpg

Finally after over a year of building my two Reese's I have finished. The custom shirts were the last part that I really needed to make these guys pop.

The blue jacket Reese is post police shoot out where he loses his trench but pics up a jacket.

I hope you guys enjoy these :)

I saw these in the A&R section and forgot to comment. Very cool. Rare to see that second version of Reese done.

I saw these in the A&R section and forgot to comment. Very cool. Rare to see that second version of Reese done.

I wasn't planning on making the PPSO version. What happened was I had the body the pants the mk.1 shirt, shoes and the Synder-Man HS. I was displaying him as a the police interrogation scene just to make due for the time being. Anyways I saw the blue jacket on ebay and thought I could do that version as a "stand in" until I got the 1984 version up. So I get the jacket and was super impressed with the quality and the look. So I added the accessories and a few bits and bobs and PPSO version was born.

I then went onto the orginal task of the 1984 version.

tl;dr: I grew inpatient in waiting for the 1984 parts and built the PPSO to tide me over.

-----------------

I also want to point out the trench is green but my 6 year old point and shoot doesn't want it too look green :(

Nice! !!!!!!!

More updates to my Ash:

Ashwippants.jpg

Ashwippants2.jpg

Ashwippants3.jpg

Just for fun Ben from the original 1968 Night of the Living Dead.

BenNOTLDcustom.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *NOTLD Ben and Ash*

Some new customs:

PoliceSquad_zpsdcbcd5fb.jpg

Frank Drebin from Naked Gun.

Jigsawwarzone_zps98c59401.jpg

Jigsaw from Punisher Warzone. Bought the HS when Johnny first offered them but I could not find a 1/6 white suit at all. Finally got one.

CodyFinalFight_zpsb495399d.jpg

Cody from the game series Final Fight wip.

Hope you guys like :)

Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *Fresh meat!!!*

I also have my T1 Sarah. The HS paint job is still a wip.

SarahConnorwipfullbody.jpg

wow Sara looks good.

Love your T1 Sarah!

"I'm in a bar called TECH - NOIR"
"Yeah, I know it it's on Pico"

Thank you :)

Nobody will ever make an official T1 Sarah so I decided to go ahead make her myself.

Your done some great customs there. Keep them coming :clap

Thanks for the kind words :)

great stuff!!!

I like the kyles, where did you get the shirt,jackets and pants from?

Cool tech noir sarah, is that a sasha's custom head sculpt?

I like the kyles, where did you get the shirt,jackets and pants from?

Cool tech noir sarah, is that a sasha's custom head sculpt?

Reese's pants were just found on ebay and I painted the all the bum stains on it. The blue jacket is from ACI found loose on ebay. It is really nice quality. The green trench is from Hot Toys Ryo Sebae from City Hunter. Lastly, the shirt was custom made by a fellow freak on the board.

The Sarah HS is from Ada Wong from her website.

Back