Creepshow Fluffy the Crate Beast from "The Crate" by Tom Savini and Jayco Hobbies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Creepshow Fluffy the Crate Beast from "The Crate" by Tom Savini and Jayco Hobbies

The Crate-best Creepshow short. Thank You for the fantastic images.

Re: Creepshow Fluffy the Crate Beast from "The Crate" by Tom Savini and Jayco Hobbies

Whoa!
Fantastic dio, great collection you have dude.

Fluffy was IMO the best part of the movie. I had read the graphic novel of the stories before the movie was released and knew that was going to be an awesome creature if they did him justice in the film.

I saw the movie on opening night and the theater had a 1:1 prop crate set up in front of the screen and asked everyone what they thought was going to come out of it. I said a huge furry beast with dagger teeth. I was right!

Great piece. I am definitely jealous of that one.

holy crap that is awesome!!!

Very cool model. There needs to be a plush of "Fluffy":pray:

Back