Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Maul legendary scale statue

I don't know exactly what you mean by "went bad"... Did they go dim at first? Flicker? Did it definitely short out and happen while you were observing it?
Anyway the only experience I have with this is that I bought one for $1400 and the light up didn't work but the problem with it was that the power socket had come loose and when the sabre went in it pushed the whole connection back into the hilt and it wasn't making proper contact with the pins. Once I glued the socket back closer to the front of the connection it fired up fine. If the socket has fried as you suspect then there won't be much saving it unless you can get a replacement from sideshow or have the know how to crack the hilt open and fix whatever is inside.

duve2a4y.jpg
aqa8uge3.jpg
yvunegam.jpg
eqeje9ub.jpg
ruta9ytu.jpg

Great pics! Have this still unopened and listet for sell, but damn, he is seriously growing on me LOL

Yep! Last day on the BST today ....... then you're MINE mwahahahaha

Thanks to okko this will be mine. One of my grail pieces for the longest time, can't wait to set him up. If Vader is in the price range, I may pick him up too!

Thanks to okko this will be mine. One of my grail pieces for the longest time, can't wait to set him up. If Vader is in the price range, I may pick him up too!

I think you will enjoy him mate. I picked one up locally here in Australia for 700 under retail from the same fellow who sold me the Wolf Predator LSF 6 months ago for 100 under retail, felt like I won the lottery!

I would never have paid retail for him but at the price I got him for he's fantastic. I recommend displaying him front on. Using that side profile you see the entirety or the saber and it is a big weak point for this piece. Front on he looks amazing and the saber becomes a non issue, unless you want to use the glow sticks which I also don't recommend because IMO it makes the saber hilt look even more out of scale.

Congrats, man! :D

Thank you, so stoked for this. Comes tomorrow!

I think you will enjoy him mate. I picked one up locally here in Australia for 700 under retail from the same fellow who sold me the Wolf Predator LSF 6 months ago for 100 under retail, felt like I won the lottery!

I would never have paid retail for him but at the price I got him for he's fantastic. I recommend displaying him front on. Using that side profile you see the entirety or the saber and it is a big weak point for this piece. Front on he looks amazing and the saber becomes a non issue, unless you want to use the glow sticks which I also don't recommend because IMO it makes the saber hilt look even more out of scale.

Yeah, I'm sure the angle is key. Will use suggested angle thanks man. Tomorrow can't come fast enough. I'd say i got this for under retail, nice discount off retail and no tax or shipping since i live in Cali and tax alone would be like $200. So thrilled, hope the saber lights work and no damage overseas. I'll be updating this thread come tomorrow!

Thank you, so stoked for this. Comes tomorrow!

Yeah, I'm sure the angle is key. Will use suggested angle thanks man. Tomorrow can't come fast enough. I'd say i got this for under retail, nice discount off retail and no tax or shipping since i live in Cali and tax alone would be like $200. So thrilled, hope the saber lights work and no damage overseas. I'll be updating this thread come tomorrow!

Awesome mate, congrats on the new addition to your collection :).

people are having trouble unloading theirs for $1500 shipped and a few guys on here have bought him for $1k.

Take your time folks, deals are to be had.

sorry to say to say but if you're a casual Maul fan then this may not be for you. But i feel under $1800 in my case $1700 shipped is an awesome deal. This is definitely an eye catcher in my collection!

I am far from a casual fan. I own almost every maul statue ever made, the life size bust, and the MR saber. But, I want value for my money, and imho $2k or anywher near that figure is robbery.

Back