Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too own a whole lot of Maul stuff, in fact I have an entire Darth Maul shrine with SS, EFX, and GG stuff but these LSFs are in no way worth nearly $2000. They are not even twice the size of some of the PFs I own yet SS somehow figures they should cost 5 times the price.

Ok I had to go back 8 pages to find this thread. But anyway...

I've been eyeing this piece since it first came out, and it's not hard to imagine why I (and alot of ppl) didn't get it, all down to a lack of money. Things might be turning around for me in the next months or maybe by mid next year, and I was wondering if I should revisit my interest in this statue. Yes, I know he's expensive as **** and alot of us out there don't believe these LS statues are worth that kind of money. I don't disagree with that either tbh. The Maul PF should hopefully have a design by then so it's something I could consider too. Point being, I would love to have an epic Maul statue in my collection, and I rate this the highest in all the statues released of Maul so far. Thoughts, anyone?

I think it's excellent, the oversize sabre is my only criticism. Overpriced by at least 25% but the secondary market seems to have settled on below even that. I've had the old PF and sold it and have the life size bust and like this the most.

Ok I had to go back 8 pages to find this thread. But anyway...

I've been eyeing this piece since it first came out, and it's not hard to imagine why I (and alot of ppl) didn't get it, all down to a lack of money. Things might be turning around for me in the next months or maybe by mid next year, and I was wondering if I should revisit my interest in this statue. Yes, I know he's expensive as **** and alot of us out there don't believe these LS statues are worth that kind of money. I don't disagree with that either tbh. The Maul PF should hopefully have a design by then so it's something I could consider too. Point being, I would love to have an epic Maul statue in my collection, and I rate this the highest in all the statues released of Maul so far. Thoughts, anyone?
This piece will constantly be on your mind if you passed on it. Get it when you can.

I like this personally, just not for $2k plus shipping and duty etc. If it were half that, I'd have snapped one up.

I like this personally, just not for $2k plus shipping and duty etc. If it were half that, I'd have snapped one up.

Keep and eye out, sometimes you can find a deal on a "used" one. I would have gotten one too, but I agree with INFECDEAD, the size of the light saber kept me from pulling the trigger, everything else on him looks great.

:goodpost: It's good just not worth the crazy price ss is asking for it. Same with obi lsf. If these were 1k I would buy both. 2K is just being way too greedy imo.

Keep and eye out, sometimes you can find a deal on a "used" one. I would have gotten one too, but I agree with INFECDEAD, the size of the light saber kept me from pulling the trigger, everything else on him looks great.

What would you guys consider "a deal" then? The comments seem to point towards the 1k mark, but I just don't see how anyone would be willing to make such a huge loss on this statue even for a "used" one. It'd be great if someone did, but I don't find it all too realistic tbh :dunno

What would you guys consider "a deal" then? The comments seem to point towards the 1k mark, but I just don't see how anyone would be willing to make such a huge loss on this statue even for a "used" one. It'd be great if someone did, but I don't find it all too realistic tbh :dunno

I have seen them $1400-1500 for nice ones. Under that is pretty rare and sometimes can have light-up issues or damage.

Really couldn't say. I bought it a year ago but only opened it a few days ago and it will not light up. AC adapter lights up and flickers when you push the power button on but both sabers do not light up. :-(

If you try that, first be sure your cat isn't anywhere near your statue to avoid this problem:

xpF2T.jpg

Saw one of these in person last year..... wow. impressive most impressive. Definitely a "fine" collectible to own. Hop you get your lighting situation worked out.

hello to all, anyone can tell me how does the internal circuit that passes from the base to the hilt of the sword?

Thank you

hello to all, anyone can tell me how does the internal circuit that passes from the base to the hilt of the sword?

Thank you

Each body part has a male and female adapter piece made from the finest components and connected with quality wiring that when assembled will start the light up in the sabre from the switch in the base*

*maybe

Back