Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys just receive mine...it looks fantastic..but i have a little problem, i can`t place right the hands of maul,can anyone help me please ? many thanks!

guys just receive mine...it looks fantastic..but i have a little problem, i can`t place right the hands of maul,can anyone help me please ? many thanks!

They don't just snap onto him, you have to get one on and then sorta gently push the other one on.

They don't just snap onto him, you have to get one on and then sorta gently push the other one on.

I found that out last night as I was putting mine together. I got a little nervous at first :eek:

This is a great, great dio. The sculpts and paint apps are great on all 3 characters (especially Obi and Qui-Gon). I love the design with Maul 'suspended' in the air. A great addition to my collection.

Yup, I almost wish there were like an exclusive standalone base to put Obi-Wan on, he turned out so well and the pose of him could stand as a lone statue and look superb and Maul and Qui-Gon left fighting on the other piece would still look cool.

I did my best to position mine where Maul in midair is the main focal point (since that was the thing that made me want one) but I tried to get it where after seeing that you focus on Obi-Wan and how nice that sculpt is. Since I have the 12" Qui-Gon I wasn't as concerned about him and I know I won't buy a 12" TPM Obi.

I found that out last night as I was putting mine together. I got a little nervous at first :eek:

This is a great, great dio. The sculpts and paint apps are great on all 3 characters (especially Obi and Qui-Gon). I love the design with Maul 'suspended' in the air. A great addition to my collection.

me too i was afraid not to break it!!!surely one of my fav pieces in my collection.

I will pick that GG statue up later. Just right now its not on my radar. Unless I find it for a pretty cheap price.

If you're still looking for these starwarsshop has some good deals:

https://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=416638;category_id=394;pcid1=;pcid2=

https://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=414666;category_id=394;pcid1=;pcid2=

https://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=414092;category_id=394;pcid1=;pcid2=

I just broke down and purchased the GG AOTC Yoda and Clone Pilot mini-busts, which I'm VERY glad I did!!! If I didn't, I would be pick a least one of these up in a heart beat! Maybe I'll try my luck with lottery. Some day I hope I have one of these.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but there has been a couple of notices it was coming... that is why several of us have been glued in front of our computer screens every Newsletter Thursday, waiting for it to be listed.
i have one on order as well. I was so excited I got it!

Well, bronze should be getting here soon even though there was no 30 day notice last night. Also if anybody has a display case for this one I will be in need of one so any info I can get about what size works and costs would be appreciated.

Back