Ebay Trickery Woahs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do appreciate the support on this, the more we hammer down on guys like these, along with the fakes, maybe there's a glimpse of hope for this hobby!!!

...I said glimpse, yes

But his listing is still "live" which mean eBay hasn't done anything yet!!

BTW, thanks for sharing your experience, I will avoid that guy's auctions.

But his listing is still "live" which mean eBay hasn't done anything yet!!

BTW, thanks for sharing your experience, I will avoid that guy's auctions.

I'm checking it daily bro, maybe they are waiting until it comes to the end to see if he shill bids it again, I will be watching as well!

my bet is they don't do anything.

So retarded why even have the Shill link on the website then... :maul:emperor:maul:emperor I will be disappointed and feel like eBay doesn't give a rats about their customers if they don't do anything and especially if he shill bids his auction one more damn time!!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead:mad::mad::mad:

So retarded why even have the Shill link on the website then... :maul:emperor:maul:emperor I will be disappointed and feel like eBay doesn't give a rats about their customers if they don't do anything and especially if he shill bids his auction one more damn time!!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead:mad::mad::mad:

yeah, i hate to agree with mesa on this one, because it's not right.
but unless you keep hounding them none stop they won't do anything. i have always said the ebay works for the seller and they couldn't give a sht about the buyer.

who pays all their fees, the seller so that's who they're looking out for.

but still keep us up to date skiman, curious to see if anything does happen.

Maybe the seller is a fellow forumer... It just defeat the purpose of auction!

Back