Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! The TIE is a fantastic piece. It still can be obtained at ok prices. But look at the X-Wing prices in the future

Great piece you got there! I am thinking about picking one up as well. Do you mind telling me how much it costed you?

Thanks!
I bought it through Amazon from Toynk. They appear to be the only retailer that still has this. $1349. People have been paying more on ebay, so I don't feel that price is too terrible. The same company has it listed for $1699 on ebay, so it's best to go through Amazon. Amazon.com: Star Wars A New Hope Imperial Tie Fighter Limited Edition: Toys & Games

Congrats! The TIE is a fantastic piece. It still can be obtained at ok prices. But look at the X-Wing prices in the future

Yeah I really hate paying aftermarket prices, but I really wanted this piece. Happy to have it. Hopefully we'll see more ships from EFX.

yeah i know i'll regret it if I don't get one before they shoot up higher in price. Like the x wing....please someone make another x wing, even if it is from the new movies I don't care. But so much money sitting on the table with no one but Efx making them.....that aren't custom ones.

Now we should wait for the new TIE Fighters seen in TFA. They also come with silver wings

tie3-horz.jpg

tie2.jpg

I'm thinking EFX will pull what Cinemaquette did...go into hibernation for years, then BOOM, multiple releases in a short time. The Y wing paint masters are being sent to the manufacturer this week per Nice-N's FB page. So I'm guessing it will be the first to see the light of day.

Unfortunately you might be right. Personally I cannot wait for the AT-ST. I love the Code 3 but wouldn't mind a bigger studio scale too

They said the AT-ST will be next in line after the Y Wing, so maybe you'll be in luck jkno...:)

I like your enthusiastic humor my friend :D It will take quite long time till this AT-ST is finished for sure.

Eh, what's a few years in the scheme of things. It'll be a great day to get that on the shelf though for sure.

Hey guys dont mean to bring up an old thread, but I just recently purchased a Tie EFX from Ebay. It was brand new, never opened. The battery was missing which is fine, but the thing that bothers me are the guns are off just a bit, the one on the left facing the tie fighter looks a little low. I dont see anywhere it could have been reglued or any fixes, its probably just a common variant ? All the wrapping etc everything inside looked brand new and never opened, it even had that awesome paint smell. IMG_0544.jpg

Back