Flex pay changed, pick the day and how many months

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR Regan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just noticed flex pay has changed on the site. You now get to pick the date for payments and over how many months.

On the Hot Toys Mark I 2.0 the price is $219.00 and you can pick up to 7 months ? :slap

But the T-800 Endoskeleton 1:2 Scale $ 2.000 you can only split in 3 months ?

Last edited by a moderator:
On the Hot Toys Mark I 2.0 the price is $219.00 and you can pick up to 7 months ? :slap

But the T-800 Endoskeleton 1:2 Scale $ 2.000 you can only split in 3 months ?

Yep was going to order the terminator PF this morning think it was $78 pm now its gone up to $108 which is out of my monthly budget now :slap

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it. I was the Tumbler would be able to be selected out further. So I can play for the Mark I over 7 months but the longest I can hold out on the Batman 1:1 is 3 payments. Isn't that backwards?

Damn it. I was the Tumbler would be able to be selected out further. So I can play for the Mark I over 7 months but the longest I can hold out on the Batman 1:1 is 3 payments. Isn't that backwards?

Sideshow have some real clever people people sorting the pricing out:clap

I was going to order the 1:1 batman next month but now that's of the cards.

Good way to loose sales sideshow, I'm sure this company is going backwards :cuckoo:

Hi All!

The issue of some items that once had many more payment options (Batman Life-Size Bust for example) and currently have been reduced down to much less is currently being worked on and should be fixed soon.

-SideshowAlex

Hi All!

The issue of some items that once had many more payment options (Batman Life-Size Bust for example) and currently have been reduced down to much less is currently being worked on and should be fixed soon.

-SideshowAlex

Well that's sorted :clap:yess: thanks Alex

So you can increase the number of months or payments for example 4 payments to 4-5?

Dang. I wish they would have had these choices up BEFORE we all ordered the Tumbler :lol I swear all of my Flex's want to be the 10th or 5th :lol

Flex pay...still don't "get" it.

Especially the people that have like 5 items on flex pay all at once.

Look at it this way.
5 items on order, shipping all at once?
5 items on order, billed a little at a time, over 5 months, and makes all 5 items fit into your monthly budget.

Quantity count? As in the max amount one can order of any particular product?

-SideshowAlex

No. Lets say there is an ES of 500. When someone orders one, the ES goes down by one therefore it will then show 499. I think this would help a lot of buyer out if they want it right away or not. The current low qty alert bar is not accurate at all or does not work probably.

Big Bad Toy Store has a very accurate system (It doesn't post the qty). If you select (example) 20 & the system only has 15 qty, it actually tells you how many they have left. It's a flawless system they have going on there.

Back