General Grievous PF Custom Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: General Grievous PF Custom Cape WIP

Mine showed up today!! Great job!! Thanks again!!:clap

c56cffc93a21ef3e5eb0c53933432b40.jpg

Glad you liked it man. The dye on the binding around the edge on yours came out great.

She has been a sewing machine lately for Halloween...our son is going to be Link from Zelda and she is making his costume from scratch; boots, shield, everything. She also made a Pocahontas costume for one of her friend's kid.

Coming soon:

Darth Talon PF cape :wink1:
and Shredder comiquette cape

PS: I don't suppose you want to sell that Predator Cinemaquette do you?

Glad you liked it man. The dye on the binding around the edge on yours came out great.

She has been a sewing machine lately for Halloween...our son is going to be Link from Zelda and she is making his costume from scratch; boots, shield, everything. She also made a Pocahontas costume for one of her friend's kid.

Coming soon:

Darth Talon PF cape :wink1:
and Shredder comiquette cape

PS: I don't suppose you want to sell that Predator Cinemaquette do you?

HELL
YES

I cannot wait for that, gonna be sooooo awesome!

HELL
YES
I cannot wait for that, gonna be sooooo awesome!
I almost have the prototype ready to mail to you.

This is Kibishii's wife, Christina. I have started my own account to streamline orders and private messages. You can private message either Kibishii or I for future orders. Thanks!

FYI to those luck enough to obtain this excellent crafted addition cape
What i have done with mine is turn it on the opposite side so the red beautiful fabric is showing.
It looks absolutely awesome as you can see the grievous symbol when you see the statue and the imperial red fabric highlights the statue.
Its a stunner :) thanks again Christina and kibishi

Little late to the show but I just got one of these made the other day and will definitely testify to the professional quality of this cape. Very happy with the results that is for sure. Thanks again!

Glad to hear you are happy with it!

Hi my name is William and this is my first time on this forum but I am a regular on the "Statueforum" website :)

I would absolutely love one of these beautiful capes for my general grevious!

I really hope you can make one for me, I will PM you my information!

Thank you!

I've had some recent interest in Grievous Cloaks so I just thought I'd update the info for anyone looking. I do still take orders for custom cloaks. They include a posable wire in the bottom and cost $95 shipped in the US and $110 shipped internationally. I've had to raise my price slightly to account for increased shipping and material costs. It takes about a week to complete one and are shipped USPS Priority Mail. Thanks and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Wifey

Last edited:

I would just like to say I received my custom cloak and it is amazing!

100% genuinely amazing transaction for an outstanding quality cloak.:peace

Pics:
2ahuzr6.jpg

zuf1uq.jpg

Last edited:
Gud am sir are u still selling a custum cape my aunt from the us will buy it for me do u have contact details and address that she may call u up and send also the payment tnxs very much

After lots of trial and error, here is the finished product (well, have to sew the clasp on, but that is easy). The symbol is a mix of dark grey fabric paint and a metallic rubber fabric paint, so it is "shiny" but not glittery. Enjoy
062.jpg

Flexible wire added at the bottom to shape
064.jpg

066.jpg

Shoulder armor covered (my favorite look)
092.jpg

Picture1010.jpg

Here are some more pictures of my personal Grievous!

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

Hello everyone,

My wife is now taking orders for General Grievous 1/4th capes;
The price is $95 SHIPPED in the US or $105 SHIPPED International. Payment via paypal is the only accepted method.

It takes her about one week to make a cloak and she will only take payment for one cloak at a time. PLEASE do not say that you want a cloak and then back out. My wife buys all of the material at the same time so she can use a coupon and when you back out, it leaves her with about $35 worth of material that cannot be returned. :confused:

*she had to raise the price to cover an increase in the fabric per yard*

Hello,
New to the scene. Great work, does your wife still make these and if so how much? Would also be intrested in a cloak for Darth Talon as well. Thanks.

Back