General Grievous PF Custom Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had some recent interest in Grievous Cloaks so I just thought I'd update the info for anyone looking. I do still take orders for custom cloaks. They include a posable wire in the bottom and cost $95 shipped in the US and $120 shipped internationally. I had to raise my international price due to price increases from USPS. My last international cloak cost $25.00 to ship which is a $10 increase. It takes about a week to complete one and are shipped USPS Priority Mail. Thanks and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Wifey

Hey Wifey,

I'm interested in asking you for one, have sent you a pm couple of days back.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks!

Hey wifey,

Awesome job on the custom cape, best there is!
I've added you, and have received your e-mail regarding taking my order.
Really excited to seal the deal.

Cheers
John

All private messages replied to, including bobyvader and darthcaezar.

Thanks!

:mummy

The capes from MYC are the same capes/same people making them as the start/most of this thread?

as PM'ed .. Myc Sculptures has nothing to do with the user Wifey here. We doing our own different things ;) check my sig :)

I will get me one of these along a cloak for my Darth Maul and another one for my future Shaak Ti

Hey wifey! I'm in for one of these. i sent you a PM. Please get back to me. Thanks so much. I joined the forum for the sole purpose of buying your cape!

Goodevening Dear maddam/sir i have a normal sideshow premium format general grievous statue without cape :( my nephew saw this forum and told it to me. I realy like the cape. And i hope that you stil make the capes? My name is Robin van lonkhuizen from the Netherlands

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6503 met Tapatalk

Back