HCG 1:1 Scale Lothlorien Bow of Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*kneeling at bedside*
Dear God, please let someone break into my house tonight so that I may legally smite his ass with my sharpened Marto Conan the Barbarian Atlantean Special Edition sword. Amen. :maul

I had a fantasy kinda like that only two outlaw cowgirls broke into my house & brutally cowgirled me to death, it was fandabidozy cause they used their own props:naughty, Amen:lol

Why thankee, sir :eek:

But don't you mean 'Simply fantastic Sonic'? :banana:banana:banana :grouphug

Yeah well either that or 'Simply Psychotic Sonic', both have a nice ring to them:wacky

Back on the topic though, I own a load of HCG props & I love them all. SSC helped them with a few earlier ones hence the reason they distributed them for them but since they went on their own they've done some awesome work. The owner likes hearing from fans on what collectables they'd like to see them make, I'm waiting on him getting back to me about the shipping for the 1:1 Alien Bust so I'll definitely mention the GTG Staff:D

Yeah well either that or 'Simply Psychotic Sonic', both have a nice ring to them:wacky

Back on the topic though, I own a load of HCG props & I love them all. SSC helped them with a few earlier ones hence the reason they distributed them for them but since they went on their own they've done some awesome work. The owner likes hearing from fans on what collectables they'd like to see them make, I'm waiting on him getting back to me about the shipping for the 1:1 Alien Bust so I'll definitely mention the GTG Staff:D

That would be awesome Sonic, make sure you shout it loud and proud :banana Oh and tell him that the legolas bow is fantastic...just trying to see if I can afford it yet :lol

That would be awesome Sonic, make sure you shout it loud and proud :banana Oh and tell him that the legolas bow is fantastic...just trying to see if I can afford it yet :lol

I'm sure Play will pick it up but God knows what price they'll give it, with HCG offering 6pay & shipping at about £70 I'm 90% sure it'll be cheaper & easier to afford than a one off Play payment, 6 installments rocks girly:rock:D

I gotta say even though it would probably never happen its always fun to fantasize about pulling a prop sword or bow off your display and defending your home with it lol.

:lol yup, almost makes one want someone to try and break-in and rob you.....
In fact, being an Aussie, I want someone with a kitchen knife to break-in, just so....

"Look out, he's got a knife"

"That's not a knife", I say, as I reach for Arwen's sword, "That's a KNIFE...."

I'm sure Play will pick it up but God knows what price they'll give it, with HCG offering 6pay & shipping at about £70 I'm 90% sure it'll be cheaper & easier to afford than a one off Play payment, 6 installments rocks girly:rock:D

Hmm that is darn good advice there Sonic...I think this 6pay will be used if I decide to get it :lol

Hmm that is darn good advice there Sonic...I think this 6pay will be used if I decide to get it :lol

Well I prefer installments even if it works out a bit pricier, it's easier to spread the cost & they won't charge the last installment & shipping until the piece is ready to ship, now that just rocks socks:rock:lol

GG without this thang is an incomplete GG, you'll always feel like there's something missing in your life until you have it on your wall:lol:wacky

Well I prefer installments even if it works out a bit pricier, it's easier to spread the cost & they won't charge the last installment & shipping until the piece is ready to ship, now that just rocks socks:rock:lol

GG without this thang is an incomplete GG, you'll always feel like there's something missing in your life until you have it on your wall:lol:wacky

That is really really decent :rock

The problem I am facing is that I dislike Legoland as a charactor so as I already have something from him in the collection (AP arms plaque :banana) I'm trying to decide whether I want anything else :lol

That is really really decent :rock

The problem I am facing is that I dislike Legoland as a charactor so as I already have something from him in the collection (AP arms plaque :banana) I'm trying to decide whether I want anything else :lol

Why you no like Legoland?, the relationship between him & Gimli added a bit of laughter I thought, he saved Aragorn & co more than once. Why you no like him GG?, WHY? (you secret Elfofob):mad::lol

Why you no like Legoland?, the relationship between him & Gimli added a bit of laughter I thought, he saved Aragorn & co more than once. Why you no like him GG?, WHY? (you secret Elfofob):mad::lol

:lol:lol I have no idea why, I really like Gimli, he :rock's but Legoland I find just really really annoying :dunno

:lol:lol I have no idea why, I really like Gimli, he :rock's but Legoland I find just really really annoying :dunno

Oh okay then, I'm only kidding anyway. I'm the same with Merry, I didn't think he annoyed me as much until I watched Lost & then Rings again, he just gets on my wick now for some odd reason, maybe cause he pulled Evangeline Lilly:google:dunno:lol

looks good but my favourite bow from the films was the one used by the elves at helms deep..if they made that one i'd be like a pig in ^^^^.:wacky
hdelves31.jpg

Back