HCG 1:4 Jeepers Creepers Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh this looks brilliant! If I could I would buy it. I can't wait to see all of your pictures.

Always thought this was a great horror character but I guess I've become used to premium format so much that I hate that the coat isn't fabric and something just doesn't look right to me.
Still looks like a statue worth owning though.

The ex is the only way to go on this one for sure. The ex head is so much better than the reg. I wish SS could make this and Alice/ mila. :pray:

Omg! :horror: I don't know! I better check. :slap:
I want the other head, too!

EDIT:
HCO10120.jpg

Ugh. It's the regular. I'm going to cancel and go through the HC website....flex pay.

Thanks alot for pointing that out!! :1-1:

Last edited:
REally one of the only true movie monsters of the 90's that has had any lasting impression. Love this flick and the sequel. As an aside, it's coming out on blu-ray very soon.

REally one of the only true movie monsters of the 90's that has had any lasting impression. Love this flick and the sequel. As an aside, it's coming out on blu-ray very soon.

I think i'm partial to the sequel. The air attack is incredibly awesome

Plus I LOVE Ray Wise's character, he took the film to the next level.
d9b7d5f4423714f30718796dbd8e3a.jpg

MV5BMTc0ODI3Mzg4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzc5MTQ3._V1._SX485_SY324_.jpg

YESSS!!!! Check this out! Best news all day! :panic:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139592/

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2013) :yess:

Trish Jenner is now a mother of a teenage son named Darry, named after the brother she lost 23 years ago. Trish has a recurring nightmare where her son suffers the same fate as her brother did, killed by the Creeper. Determined to prevent this from happening, Trish, who is now a rich and powerful woman, sets out on a final quest with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to end the Creeper's reign of terror once and for all. Written by jordan c young

YESSS!!!! Check this out! Best news all day! :panic:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139592/

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2013) :yess:

Trish Jenner is now a mother of a teenage son named Darry, named after the brother she lost 23 years ago. Trish has a recurring nightmare where her son suffers the same fate as her brother did, killed by the Creeper. Determined to prevent this from happening, Trish, who is now a rich and powerful woman, sets out on a final quest with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to end the Creeper's reign of terror once and for all. Written by jordan c young

Very very pleased to hear Jack Taggart is gonna be back in the 3rd installment.
Awesome :clap

I don't really think they needed a 3rd film, feels forced when the ending of the 2nd was good enough.

Back