HCG 1:4 Jeepers Creepers Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those who are unsure of the quality of HCG's lines, I can attest that the details are spot on when it comes to the photos they put up of the statues. I bought the "Licker" diorama from them and it looked exactly the way the photos portrayed. I'm highly pleased w/it and put my order in for Nemesis.

I think the Creeper statue looks great! It is too serious and creepily detailed looking for my taste and wouldn't fit in my comical horror theme collection, so I have to pass on it. I do agree though that the ex head doesnt look right w/the body, but I think you would get used to it over time. The eyes on that thing are seriously spooky looking.

YESSS!!!! Check this out! Best news all day! :panic:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139592/

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2013) :yess:

Trish Jenner is now a mother of a teenage son named Darry, named after the brother she lost 23 years ago. Trish has a recurring nightmare where her son suffers the same fate as her brother did, killed by the Creeper. Determined to prevent this from happening, Trish, who is now a rich and powerful woman, sets out on a final quest with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to end the Creeper's reign of terror once and for all. Written by jordan c young

:horror is this for real? :pray: I love tne first two movies and this would be so awsome! :panic:

They do have a 1/6 if thats your thing. . . .

review_jeepers_6.jpg

:lol

I had heard about JC3 awhile back, but it was suppose to be a straight to DVD release. Now its going to big screen?

Sweet statue this guy is badass.Wouldn't fit with my collection but would be awesome as a PF! Love the part on the bus where his wing is hanging down, creepy as ____.

Great sculpt. I really would like to be a fan of the movie, but can't get behind it with the whole Victor Salva thing. I originally saw it before I knew of all about that, now I couldn't bring myself to watch it and enjoy it. I can't believe anyone would associate with the guy after that, let alone hire him.

Great sculpt. I really would like to be a fan of the movie, but can't get behind it with the whole Victor Salva thing. I originally saw it before I knew of all about that, now I couldn't bring myself to watch it and enjoy it. I can't believe anyone would associate with the guy after that, let alone hire him.

what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?

The director of these movies is a convicted pedophile and some say there's some strange undertones in these movies that sort of reflect his personality. The creeper character picking off what seems to be mostly men one by one , winking at them and licking the windows. :monkey1:rotfl

The director of these movies is a convicted pedophile and some say there's some strange undertones in these movies that sort of reflect his personality. The creeper character picking off what seems to be mostly men one by one , winking at them and licking the windows. :monkey1:rotfl

oh. ok. I don't really see that at all. I don't remember the 1st all that well, but 1 or 2 women were killed off in the second if I recall. The creeper is a male character, so it wouldn't make much sense for him to want to kill women to regrow male parts.

oh. ok. I don't really see that at all. I don't remember the 1st all that well, but 1 or 2 women were killed off in the second if I recall. The creeper is a male character, so it wouldn't make much sense for him to want to kill women to regrow male parts.

:rotfl oh well maybe he needed the skin as filler not part for part. :wink1:

JC3's Creeper will be played by Steve Sandusky.

Btw..does anybody know how to cancel something from hcg? I want to canvel this statue but, they wont answer my emails or phone calls.:mad:

I might order this sucker... It will be my first hcg piece aside from the crappy "saw" stuff they made in the past.. But check out this video on youtube I found....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ehqYS0Cyo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ehqYS0Cyo[/ame]

Back