Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (silly thing version)

I know I may be a minority here but Im really starting ton love this gritty design. As great as Mark III is it just doesnt fit with my collection. I think Primer Man will be a great alternative

Last edited:

I'm dying for this one in hand. Looks like the Mark 1.5 even though its a conceptual

dont like this one.

Depends on ES. Low ES brings people out of the woodwork who wouldn't even consider this piece at first.

The ATTENDEE edition of this figure will be priced at $179.99 USD.

The NON-ATTENDEE edition of this figure will be priced at $189.99 USD.

Kinda high. Will be the most I've ever paid for a figure.

A definate pass at that price then. Of all of the Iron Man variants they could have made, its sad they went with something stupid like this. I mean it doesn't make any sense. Its like the Mark III before it got painted or something.

A definate pass at that price then. Of all of the Iron Man variants they could have made, its sad they went with something stupid like this. I mean it doesn't make any sense. Its like the Mark III before it got painted or something.

Not any dumber than a Red Cobra Commander . . .

Really BM, we are going to get into this argument again? :lol

:lol Ok, Ok I'll stop.

To be fair, I guess this could be said to be based off of Hasbro's Mark II Iron Man 6" figure as that was gunmetal grey and not Silver. Hey, TWO SDCC exclusives this year based on Hasbro figures! :lol

Now if Hasbro would make a figure based on a Sideshow figure!

Man...$179 plus tax...I dont know. I already have the SS Han & Luke SS at $203...Im might have to pass on this sweet piece...

I would cancel Han and Luke for this without fail.

Han and Luke <
HTSillyVersion2.jpg

Back