Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

enterbay's bruce is better

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I think Hot Toys should release a Jackie Chan godammit! Enterbay hasn't done anything yet with him, just a damn teaser.

I am glad with this announcement, really a big surprise to everyone for sure.

Being a Chinese myself, this is a dream come true (by the time I got into this hobby, those ETB BL were too expensive). Bruce Lee is a hero among Chinese and this is a chance at an affortable Bruce Lee.

I do agree that the BD sculpt needs some work but the clean head is great and easily some of the best Bruce Lee sculpt I have seen so far.

Yes, yes, I have seen the bust headsculpt numerous times, there was one displayed in the shop I am working in (I work for the HT dealer here) for two months and it's really not as impressive as those proto pics would have led you to believe.

The statue is coming in next month and hopefully this will be closer to the prototype. Honestly, ETB has been missing the mark lately with their releases and a lot of my customers are losing confidence in them.

As for the body, I believe HT got the shape right but the muscles defination really needs to be toned down. But knowing HT, they will listen to feedback and hopefully we will get the best BL figure from them.

With this announcement from HT, I guarantee ETB will be losing even more supporter if they don't step up their game. The Ip Man figure will really make or break ETB.

I really wish the best for their Ip Man figure... because I have it on pre-order!

And Superman is an AMERICAN hero damn it!

And Hot Toys is a Hong Kong based company damn it! CHINA!

Wait a second. You mean to tell me these 1/6 figures I've bought are <gulp> made in china?

It's a great figure and the more I look at it the more I like it. But enterbay has enough of him out there. A Reeve is a untapped market. Besides the low end mattel option.

And Hot Toys is a Hong Kong based company damn it! CHINA!

Couldn't have said it better myself.:goodpost:

Seems like a lot of people are forgetting that HT is run by Chinese and Bruce Lee just makes perfect sense despite it not making sense to non-Chinese.

If one were to take a survey in HK about which one they prefer to be made Superman, Rocky, Rambo, T-800, or Bruce Lee. I gurantee you it will be Bruce Lee.

Ancient Chinese Secret, huh?

secret.jpg

Good enough.

125432d1245579127-green-hornet-kato-enterbay-bruce-lee-20050727-58206.jpg
20100729_c104800459aa652c5ce4Ib2n9LTj0ZNW.jpg

not the same expression, but you get the idea.

It's a great figure and the more I look at it the more I like it. But enterbay has enough of him out there. A Reeve is a untapped market. Besides the low end mattel option.

I would like a Reeves Superman too and it is still coming from Hot Toys. Maybe not this year but surely coming.

Regular sculpt is pretty good.
BD sculpt not so much.
Accessories top notch.
Body is dreadful.

PASS.

Am I the only one blown away by this thing then. Not a disappointment at all for me. In fact i'm going to buy it!

I'm looking at it without reeves tinted glasses on

Should have waited on starting the thread until official specs are out.

Now we have two threads going on for discussion.

That sig awesome!!! :lol:lol:lol

Never change it :lol

Back