Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop rubbing it in how awesome this diorama is!! Lol.

It's the best one I've seen so far dude!!

Ha! Thanks Rick...appreciate those kind words pal....here are those pics

7enurete.jpg

agapatuj.jpg

3atuzy9e.jpg

I saw an ebay listing for DX09 end a few days ago. Sold for $320 shipped MISB...so glad I got it last summer for $240 shipped MISB!

I am kind of regretting on passing this figure back when figures were $220. I am a casual Batman fan and I did not want to double dip (hoping Returns had the extra head sculpt.) Today seeing Robocop at $300 makes me a little scared at how much I am going to have to pay for Returns.

Last edited:
I saw an ebay listing for DX09 end a few days ago. Sold for $320 shipped MISB...so glad I got it last summer for $240 shipped MISB!

One closed today on ebay for $225 shipped MISB and I got mine a few weeks ago for $250 shipped MISB, so if you can wait or just get lucky you can still get one for a decent amount.

I would not wait too long however, as the 89 Batmobile gets closer there will be an influx of new people wanting this to go with it.

I still want this figure but just havent found it at a reasonable price. Damn.

Keep checking the commerce threads constantly and you'll come across one eventually.

I am kind of regretting on passing this figure back when figures were $220. I am a casual Batman fan and I did not want to double dip (hoping Returns had the extra head sculpt.) Today seeing Robocop at $300 makes me a little scared at how much I am going to have to pay for Returns.

You shouldn't. You clearly like Returns more, you've said as much plenty of times. You wouldn't be completely happy with him knowing he was your second choice. Just wait for Returns and pay the $300+. :lol

I feel the same. I prefer returns, but I have a feeling the price is going to be crazy.

That's just awesome Sky Captain. How did you Supermans cape so perfect? Mine has so many wrinkles.

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Love the Batman figure cape, I still spend about 1 hour a week futzing with the HOT TOYS cape...I know that is the 'Tony Cape', I may have to break down one day and get one...love the Batman figure...but the cape is driving me nuts...how could HOT TOYS make such a weird cape????? Keatons stupid lower lip is perfect...but the cape...is a circus tent!

Back