Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Tony's Cape, it gives it the real look needed rather then the "toy/plastic" look on the figure, I wouldn't be surprised if they hire him to make their capes on future toys, but in reality I haven't grasped how bad the nolan's batmans cape are, but we will see when I get my dx12 next week, I know it worked miracles for my DX09 though!!!

I love Tony's Cape, it gives it the real look needed rather then the "toy/plastic" look on the figure, I wouldn't be surprised if they hire him to make their capes on future toys, but in reality I haven't grasped how bad the nolan's batmans cape are, but we will see when I get my dx12 next week, I know it worked miracles for my DX09 though!!!

I really don't mind the DX12 cape.
This was literally 5 minutes of futzing...
7BB708F6-51D0-4B46-9C89-74461D0322F8-2090-000000D8DCCE58C1.jpg

But the 89 Bats cape sucks!!! Lol.
So I got me a Tony Meis 2.0
60631C4B-9923-4520-B8D3-F97A27885272-8999-000005B749F03C5A.jpg

Soooooo much better!!!

Just received mine yesterday. Amazing figure though a small piece in the right hand armor is missing (don't know how it's called). Same since the figure is brand new but not a big issue though. I'm might find one in the ebay someday.

amblmg.jpg

Well now I can imagine the size of the 1989 Batmobile for this figure. Oh just can't wait for it!

Actually, it took me about a year but I finally figured out how to futz the stock cape and I love it now

Can we see a pic...as one of the only other people that hasn't changed to the 'Tony' Cape...I need hope that the stock one is still good!

Honestly, the de-wired HT cape is the best IMO. It has that awesome texture and length. I have the Meis cape, I use the HT one.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Can we see a pic...as one of the only other people that hasn't changed to the 'Tony' Cape...I need hope that the stock one is still good!

Yeah I'll post one later but it requires a lot of folding the cape into itself from behind. Make really hard angles with the folds and it'll sit properly without looking like a tent

He is a video link to my custom Batman BatCave diorama for my DX09. I've used the Tony Meis v1 cape and I have to say how much easier it is to style and mould into how you want it to look like...will post some pics up too...

[ame]https://youtu.be/4bQNR9kvRWU[/ame]

Now that a bit of time has passed since its first release..Its still the best 1\6 Batman to date..IMO..

I agree Curtis. I only needed to switch the cape and that was by personal preference. He was my 2nd HT figure and my first Batman. I will never get rid of him.

Received mine a few days ago. Once I opened the box I noticed that a small piece in the left arm armour is missing (dont know how this is called). It's a pity since the figure is brand new. But it doesn't matter to me much since there are three of them inside the box. Now really I didn't expect that for a figure that price.

bgbhir.jpg

Back