Hot Toys - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK II- full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7IronMan-Mark2.jpg

anyone know if this lights up?:confused:

I wish it didnt have Iron Man on the bottom of it.

I'm back on board with this, I canceled and then re-ordered on second chance... Just love the perks it comes with.

I'm canceling mine...no point gettin' it from sideshow when I can just get one below retail and NO CUSTOM FEE!:D........

why? wouldn't you just use a translucent red and yellow to go over the silver?

That depends on what we get. You see if you look at the pictures when we PO'd it looks like a silver Mark 3 right? That isn't screen accurate though, it is missing the rivets here:

iron-man-mark-2.jpg

HT posted in an interview that the final version of the Mark 2 will have the appropriate rivets and "dips" which means that as long as they are true to that statement it'll look noticably different than the Mark 3. If they don't and stick to what was solicited then it'll be no problem.

Plus it's impossible to try and match the paint that they used. I bet it would be possible to rework the Mark III head, but it doesn't look like anyone is selling that alone.

With the rivet it'd look ridiculous simply painted so like I said it'll take some sanding, some filling and someone with a steady hand....but I'm sure it'll happen.

Back