Hot Toys - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK II- full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it would be a problem for HT to release this type of figure. But if they do I better save up big time. :gah:
I am not going to mention my mission to get the HT War Machine..:thud:

"Next time, baby"- Jim Rhodes
5106169491_78c2e6bc29_z.jpg

Just posted a reivew of the original Mark II at my blog. I paid a pretty penny for this guy recently. I hope I made the right move. Basically, if the new Mark II figure is better, then I paid a lot for an awesome box (which is far more impressive than the IM 2 boxes) and a Mark II Stark sculpt.

I have two of these and two original Mark III with the new stuff coming I regret trashing the boxes. :lol

I stumbled across this fella cheap so after hearing the DX Sparrow got pushed back until November/December I finally decided to give in to the Completionist demons in my head and pick him up :devil

I hope so :monkey1

Do you have 1 of these jay? If so, in your opinion how does he hold up in comparison to the current IM figures?

Yup, got him as a set including Mark I & III (reg). Just by looking at the box, you know this figure is a must esp. if you have Mark I & III right? And the figure itself ain't bad (no fading or proportion issues whatsoever). :wink1:

He finally arrived! This figure kicks all kinds of ass!

For an older fig I didn't expect him to stand up to the likes of the new Mark IV or VI, but I'm glad I was wrong about those initial thoughts!

With Tony's help we got him running in top form already :D

030crop.jpg

Back