Hot Toys - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK II- full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a War Machine concept i put together with the hot toys mk2 for fun, since everyone assumes he'd use the mk2 as a base for war machine in the next film.

warmachine.jpg

Dude, very nice shopping skillz!! I might actually harm a small child to get my hands on that! War machine has been my fav since the Marvel vs.Capcom arcade game came out.

In fact, just for the hell of it, I wouldn't mind getting an Iron Man with that paint scheme minus the WM gear. I really like the way that looks.

I realize I am likely alone in this, but I would love a stealth black Iron Man with the current HT MKII/III design.

The light-up features would rock against a matte black finish.

I told myself to NEVER buy 12 inch toys, but this might change my mind now. I might have to get this one and the other ones.

So tempting....DAMN. Why can't it be Sideshow?????

Might call up a friend from Hong Kong to pick these up for me now.

In fact, just for the hell of it, I wouldn't mind getting an Iron Man with that paint scheme minus the WM gear. I really like the way that looks.

I realize I am likely alone in this, but I would love a stealth black Iron Man with the current HT MKII/III design.

The light-up features would rock against a matte black finish.

hells to the yeah! count me in :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I think i might hold back on the mark II (gotta start stashing more $$$), if it were War Machine I would be in trouble, no joke on the photoshop skillz with that one, please don't show me no more!!! I'm gonna end up gettn divorced!

Heres a War Machine concept i put together with the hot toys mk2 for fun, since everyone assumes he'd use the mk2 as a base for war machine in the next film.

warmachine.jpg

Sweet zombie Jesus! That looks incredible!!

Here's hoping we'll see that in Iron Man 2! :banana

That's awesome, Magnuz! And so is the Mark II. Please, please, please bring on the exclusive, Sideshow!

If someone offered that up as a custom here or on eBay I would buy it in a second. Excellent work.

Here's a Stealth Concept
stealthim.jpg

Not as detailed as WM but it is just a stealth version of the suit, and no blue since its not realistic. Blue is just a color given to define blacks in comics, and in real life stealth color is black, so i went with toned dark greys, but i kept the red lights, i like those. He's almost an evil iron man heh.

Here's a Stealth Concept
stealthim.jpg

Not as detailed as WM but it is just a stealth version of the suit, and no blue since its not realistic. Blue is just a color given to define blacks in comics, and in real life stealth color is black, so i went with toned dark greys, but i kept the red lights, i like those. He's almost an evil iron man heh.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout! Bring this one on, Hot Toys! I'm down for 2!

Just ordered mine through Joe!
Way to go Joe!
I feel the money sliding through my fingers!
Stop it Hot Toys!
You're killing my bank account!
But Thanks!

According to the Hot Toys web site the release will be around Q4 2008.

i'm almost had my fill of all this im stuff. u guys quit giving ht new variants.
geez, not all of us are loaded.
im3 $160, im2 $160, im2 ex. $200, im1 $160, iron monger $200, im wm $160, ims $160, iron monger ssc pf ex. $350 (please ss) total $1550

seeing your wife and families faces, when they open up these as their christmas gifts PRICELESS

Back