Hot Toys - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK II- full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm almost had my fill of all this im stuff. u guys quit giving ht new variants.
geez, not all of us are loaded.
im3 $160, im2 $160, im2 ex. $200, im1 $160, iron monger $200, im wm $160, ims $160, iron monger ssc pf ex. $350 (please ss) total $1550

seeing your wife and families faces, when they open up these as their christmas gifts PRICELESS

What is the IM 2 exclusive?

Where'd all the love for the Mark 3 go?
that's old news man. hell last week i think:rotfl:rotfl
this thread would of stalled if for not the exclusive head stand that everyone is trying to figure out where to get.

oh yeah i've got the mark3 on po, so yeah i showed my lov'in already.:banana:banana

I'm partial to this one over the Mark III. Something more gritty about it that I like.

I don't think this is a straight rehash though, right? It has rivets and obviously different accessories...

It isn't a straight rehash although it is using parts from the Mark 03.

Any pics to show? :D

nope. just tried to show my son the new version with stand, and all the pics are gone. i read somewhere that, they had to take them down because they said it was only prototype. truth is, since it leaked out everyone and their dog was banging down the door to get it. but they only wanted to supply their asian customers with it.
you watch it will be available, but at a substantial price increase or we'll have to fight over it on evilbay.

Sweet that Sideshow will be getting this...I have about $200 free dollars left...So I'll get it for free...I also got Mark III (free), just love that point system. To bad SS didnt get The Dark Knight (Batmans or Jokers)...

I've been looking at collecting the Marvel line of Hero's and villains and have given in to the dark side and got the Darth Vader 1/6th figure.
I have to get another job just to afford these!

Mark III. If you're too cheap to buy both:monkey3 you gotta go with the more classic look. However, if you don't buy both, the angels will weep for you.

Dude, I preordered the 1:1 IM bust and own the IM comiquette... what more do you want from me? How am I cheap? *round house kicks Ed in the face, misses him and takes out Rory instead*

I was all set to only get MKIII but then I saw the MK II and I think I like that one better so I had to get it, ended up with both.

MKIII is the one on the posters though...

Back