Hot Toys- Lost Predator spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bio is really cool, but I agree that it makes his head look quite large. Precisely why is he unmasked on my shelf. (or in a storage box right now)
and the character didn't have it in the movie anyway. besides, the mask covers up the nice color patterns on his head, which is one of my favorite things about this figure.

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Really like the bio but I wish it looked more like it did in the preview pics:

7Predator2_LostPredator.jpg

heh, i just have mine laying by the figure stand. same with all the rest of the accessories he didn't have in the movie. it's the next best thing to having the actual lost clan on display i guess.

Just seen this guy on ebay for like £400 odd. What the hell happened? A little while ago this was easily available for about £100. I always put off getting him cos i thought it'd be easy to pick up at a later date. Boy was i wrong. :(

It was always the one i least desired. Now i have bought nearly all the Predators its probably in my top 3 along with Scar and P2 Elder. Moding the dreads helped too. But damn £400 is steep id considered selling him recently for half that. Probably keep him until the SS Tracker bio comes out though or HT Tracker.

Yeah, he was my least desired of the preds too, but was the only one from Predator 2 i didnt have. Plus i still loved the design. I know some people hated him but i thought it was a really cool design and added some nice variation from the others. Just thought i'd pick him up later on when i'd got the other things i wanted. Just cant believe how much the price has gone up. Seems like it started to creep up once the guardian came out. I think the cheapest i found was £300. Ridiculous.

Got my Lost Predator on last week.
This guy look cool, but need to use the hair dryer on the dreads.

IMG_4880.jpg

IMG_4883.jpg

I got repaint his mask:
IMG_4886.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

IMG_4902.jpg

I got did some repaint on the armors as well:
IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

He is the only Predator that i displayed without the mask:
IMG_4920.jpg

My current HT Predator Collections:
IMG_4927.jpg

I think your Lost Predator has been customised has he? The paintjob looks better than mine. Hes a good figure, I remember cancelling my order for him at one point but eventually I decided to get him.

I think your Lost Predator has been customised has he? The paintjob looks better than mine. Hes a good figure, I remember cancelling my order for him at one point but eventually I decided to get him.

Thank for the comment.
Nope, i had not did any modified or customized on my Lost.
I just re-painted all the armors and mask, and use hair dryer for the dreads.

Yeah, this is a good figure.
Luckily, i still can found it with some "little" expensive price.

it looks more yellow like the prototype was. could just be the camera though.

Back