Hot Toys- Lost Predator spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
his armor would cover most of it anyway. and i'd never notice if he had it or not since you can't see it in the movie. it's not something that stands out like the Elder's missing scabbard and belt trophies and laser sight and face quills.

Wow, the Elder is missing a lot of stuff... :|

Still, although it doesn't really bother me much, I think Lost should have the collar. I don't know for sure, but doesn't every other Predator have a collar?

yeah, as far as i can tell, every lost clan pred has the same collar as P2. i can't speak for the AVP/AVPR preds because they're stupid and i don't care. all of the Predators preds had collars too.

Reinhardt - what mod did you use to get your dreds that nice looking?

Thanks. They were removed and then a wire was inserted into his head and into each dread and then bent down to have them fall better. There is info on how to do the mod here somewhere - I did a search and couldn't find it though.

I did what another user said previously on this thread and was able to "store" the thin spear on the back of Lost, and I thought the disk should also have a place to be stored, and since it opens and closes I thought about hanging it on the belt fiber, and it works perfectly :) . Here's 3 photos of it that way, sided by the gorgeous Machiko which I received yesterday and became an instant favorite to me :) .

Lost with Wolf Neck Guard:

IMG_6641.jpg

IMG_6643.jpg

Great job and excellent pics.

I know that the P2 neck guard is more accurate to the movie, but I always felt like the Wolf neck guard matched better with the high tech looking armor of the Lost/Borg Predator.

I know that the P2 neck guard is more accurate to the movie, but I always felt like the Wolf neck guard matched better with the high tech looking armor of the Lost/Borg Predator.

Irregardless, he looks like a giraffe without one :monkey4

Ok, here's something different :) . My HT Predators decided to form a band, a Christian Metal band, like Stryper :D (which is my favorite, and if you don't like Stryper please don't start a discussion on that here).

This one is Predyter! :lol

I took pictures with and without Lost Predator's box as a backdrop for the concert. Some pics are meant to be as if taken from the audience.

Enjoy!

Rehearsal:

attachment.php

During concert:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back