Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol But ... that's not how it went ...

Google the IOTV and MCAV vests for more thrilling information ...

wouldnt it be less typing to say what the abbreveations stand for than to type" Google the IOTV and MCAV vests for more thrilling information ... "

:lol i was just wondering what they stood for, im not gunna delve any deeper, lol

wouldnt it be less typing to say what the abbreveations stand for than to type" Google the IOTV and MCAV vests for more thrilling information ... "

:lol i was just wondering what they stood for, im not gunna delve any deeper, lol

OTV (Outer Tactical Vest) and MAV (Modular Assault Vest) are vests, I don't know what he typed. :dunno

20091129030350134.jpg

Wow....just wow.
Damned impressive....

Cool weathered John Connor(final batle version) from toyworld
this is how JC should look::rolleyes:

20091129122622370.jpg

20091129122706135.jpg

20091129122717211.jpg

20091129122655673.jpg

20091129122645530.jpg

20091129122634548.jpg

20091129030350134.jpg

This is a nice customization, but looks way too weathered for the film, it was like a fresh uniform when he first put it on, and even by the end of the fight it didn't look this weathered, I'm glad the figure doesn't come this weathered, cool that it's easy to do if it's what you want but I'm glad that's the collector's option.

Yeah, I'd have liked it sculpted, but on the plus side, I have a feeling the heads were painted at the same time as the corrected v1 heads, so the figures will look alike and be consistent which is nice, when the same character is done by the same company and there's variations to their looks, I'm not a fan.

Have a closer look at the cheek:

gargoylesanddarkactionfigures_2080_27139271

Son of a ?????! The deep gash was just clever painting? They didn't even gouge the original headsculpt? OMG, how friggin' cheap is that crap?! Damn it! I should have just kept my V1, eBayed the new outfit, and done the head damage myself.

Come on Hot Toys! Why is it you can do so much amazing stuff, and then you take stupid shortcuts like this and remind me that you're just a toy maker? This really pisses me off.

No surprise at all.....they cranked this thing out in less than 3 months time. Shame they didn't sculpt the scar along with a new expression.

Dont understand for what this scar... after his appearance Connor did not even holding any weapon.
Not argue with the fact that this gives him some good color, but IMHO it is unauthentic superfluous
dolf_ru_157.gif

Back