Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I hope that they release another one of joker mms dx. Smiling joker! I need a smiling joker sculpt:banghead

Another joker would be insane. Technically this one is already a two in one fig and still you want another one? Just display a smiling Joker photo or postcard next to this figure.

i've spent so much money on joker stuff already, i just can't justify ANOTHER purchase. V1 joker, BR joker, BillyB's shirt and tie... as much as i love the new joker, i think i'm going to pass... i really need to stop coming to this thread now or i'll cave in!

Guys, they are not releasing the big grinning joker head sculpt just yet, as they are keeping that for the next MMS DX which comes with another v1 joker costume, but with an upgraded lapels, which sits lower. With the nurse joker, I think.

So dont rush your PO just yet, hold on to your money:gun

:lol:lol:lol Sad and very likely. It'll also have a retractable knife in his shoes and come with his dogs.

:lol:lol:lol Sad and very likely. It'll also have a retractable knife in his shoes and come with his dogs.

U know what? next they will include a whole diorama....u get the interrogation room, you get the pile of money with burning lights effects

I believe it will happen...improving upon Enterbay's moving eye system, next they just need to improve on the diorama

i've spent so much money on joker stuff already, i just can't justify ANOTHER purchase. V1 joker, BR joker, BillyB's shirt and tie... as much as i love the new joker, i think i'm going to pass... i really need to stop coming to this thread now or i'll cave in!

Man I feel you, my BillyB shirt was just sent off last week, too.
But still, that new head and coat are a MUST for me.:monkey1 Problem is, I guess everybody will want that, so buying them seperately won't be worth it I guess, it's probably better to buy the whole thing and sell the stuff I don't need (the complete Cop setup including sculpt, and maybe some Joker stuff). Man, Hot Toys is killing me.:(
But damn, that looks so amazing. :D

Another joker would be insane. Technically this one is already a two in one fig and still you want another one? Just display a smiling Joker photo or postcard next to this figure.

If this sells really well, believe me, there will be another one. And another one.

And another one.
:joy

U know what? next they will include a whole diorama....u get the interrogation room, you get the pile of money with burning lights effects

I believe it will happen...improving upon Enterbay's moving eye system, next they just need to improve on the diorama

^couldnt agree more. Afterall they started to include those chairs for don vito.:naughty

Awesome figure.

I am disappointed in the choice for the second head sculpt. I doesn't offer a lot of facial feature differences than we already have (excluding the eyes).

Oh well, they did not call and ask my opinion so what does a fella do but hook up with Mista to get one of these bad boys.:D

They might as well just jack the price up $30 and throw in the extra TT body. Seriously is anyone going to leave the second outfit in the box?

It's nice, and I'm going to get it, but I'm pretty pissed about it. I wouldn't have bought the other two if I knew this was coming out, but on the other hand if no one bought the other two, this wouldn't be coming out. I hope this does not become regular practice for Hot Toys, because if it does, I won't be buying anymore.

Upon further inspection, the lapels look like they may be better.

Didn't notice the suspenders though on my first look this morning, nice touch for the interrogation images.

Didn't see the LED display base part either. Like everyone else, I hope it's something nice and not cheesy.

Very cool announcement. Hopefully the price won't be too much higher.

Looks like the coat is a different material so I wonder if they'll fix the way it sits on his shoulders by the time production starts.

This is awesome. I was ready to pass but those pic's may have swayed me. Any idea on the $$$$ yet?

I take everything back about this new DX line.
Good thing I didn't buy any of the jokers thus far because I MUST get this!

Back