Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they said the shoes have been repainted.

But the socks still look like they are the wrong colors! What the crap? It looks to me like they've left some flaws in so they can "fix" them when a Nurse Joker comes around. Make it a Nurse Joker/Interrogation Joker and that gives them an excuse to perfect the socks and shirt plus finally give us some ungloved hands with the Joker's creepy fingernails!

If they do Jack I see him having at least two sculpts, the hat and coat and all his gear as well.

EDIT: And as sad as this is for me to say.. SS now REALLY needs to up their game for the price. If we get movable eyes at the same relative retail there may just be mass revolts.

Ha! I loved TDK, but I said to myself I am not going to get figures from it. I passed on V.1 Joker and BR Joker, but this is so awesome that I think I might just cave in and get it.

I think I might give up customizing... really! when companies like hot toys and enterbay crank out stuff like this... its insane...

Well, there are always Sideshow figures...

No, I hope that they release another one of joker mms dx. Smiling joker! I need a smiling joker sculpt:banghead
#

Enough with the clown, give us characters from other movies - Jack Sparrow and Barbossa two-pack, please!

1. Yes I bought the V1 Joker

2. Yes I feel ripped off

3. I DON'T CARE !!!!:duh:google

"Hot Toys- MONSTER COMBO SUPREME VICTORY":lol

:lol :lol :lol

I think a MMS DX TDK Batman is a very likely candidate.

- New, more screen accurate costume with slimmer proportions,
- Improved cape with correct V cut at the back
- Improved face sculpt and moveable eyes
- Backpack attachment
- Sticky bomb gun
- Improved Kojun bale portrait
- Bruce wayne 3 piece suit extra

Any bets?
-

- Backpack attachment
- Sticky bomb gun

Any bets?
-

:drool Please stop! :sick

:lol Thats a DAMN fine idea!

If they do Jack I see him having at least two sculpts, the hat and coat and all his gear as well.

EDIT: And as sad as this is for me to say.. SS now REALLY needs to up their game for the price. If we get movable eyes at the same relative retail there may just be mass revolts.

Sideshow just needs to buy HT while they can. With HT's advances and Sideshow's resources, they would be unstopable! :rock

- Backpack attachment
- Sticky bomb gun

Any bets?
-

Sounds about right...

What about Two-Face ?

Back