Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1439142gjefjuiusodmdsb.jpg

1352095l2ag9bivk72v5yi.jpg

135457pkpg5u6qcppkeqav.jpg

An hour ago I was really impressed with this package even if I'm still not overly keen on the neutral expression and whilst this is still a purchase EB have ruined it for me with their announcement :(

The neutral sculpt is awesome on hi res pictures, I see HUGE improvements from previous Hot Toys Joker figures. And I don't know, this shouldn't be over $300 specially because Luke is $300 but you get two full figures...

An hour ago I was really impressed with this package even if I'm still not overly keen on the neutral expression and whilst this is still a purchase EB have ruined it for me with their announcement :(

I feel about EB's tease the way I felt about HT's tease: Meh. It's alright. Need to see more pics. No matter what though all the EB polesquatters will praise the hell out of the 1/4 and ____ all over HT's. No matter what EB's looks like. It's already started. Someone said this looked like a Mattel figure.

Come on now.

This hobby, I tell ya.....

I feel about EB's tease the way I felt about HT's tease: Meh. It's alright. Need to see more pics. No matter what though all the EB polesquatters will praise the hell out of the 1/4 and ____ all over HT's. No matter what EB's looks like. It's already started. Someone said this looked like a Mattel figure.

Come on now.

This hobby, I tell ya.....

I'll be getting both anyway so I dont really care which ends up being better, the great thing about the DX11 is the ability to recreate a specific scene so I can have that for that and EB's just to stand there a look cool

Great time to be a Batman collector :yess:

Q4 2012 release :) I'm still a bit of a newb in this collecting game, how good are Hot Toys at keeping to these dates???

This looks fantastic, I like both sculpts but the laughing one looks insane!

Q4 2012 release :) I'm still a bit of a newb in this collecting game, how good are Hot Toys at keeping to these dates???

This looks fantastic, I like both sculpts but the laughing one looks insane!

I'd guess this wont make it's December release date, I'd say January for HK with the rest getting him in February :)

Back