Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel about EB's tease the way I felt about HT's tease: Meh. It's alright. Need to see more pics. No matter what though all the EB polesquatters will praise the hell out of the 1/4 and ____ all over HT's. No matter what EB's looks like. It's already started. Someone said this looked like a Mattel figure.

Come on now.

This hobby, I tell ya.....

They aren't even the same scale. If you are wanting 1/4 why even consider this figure?

Awesome!!! :yess: Thank You Hot Toys :bow:bow Bought, might even get two. This and the big green guy are the two figures that are must haves for me this year.

Holy crap..i was sold on the teasers lol now all these pics make me want it now lol This being my first joker i Cannot wait, it looks amazing, im loving the laughing headsculpt, nice to see they added the toe-blade, and the pencil :rotfl. Just need an african-american true type and suit to do the pencil trick pose lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

252605_10150886134102344_1375468548_n.jpg

All those fools Hatin' on Yulli just got SMACKED :pfft:

AMAZING detail....he even has a TONGUE!!!!
Hot toys are INSANE.seriously,when you think they cannot do any better....
they do THIS!!!
farrrk me this is insane.
LOVE it.

laughing sculpt it sick. this is still the prototype and prob be better in hand

The fact that a four-year-old character can create so much interest just shows what a great job Heath done in the first place,whoevers bringing what out and in whatever scale.

Back