Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not saying the likeness is exactly Crow, just saying the appearance/style is similar to The Crow. Not smudgy, gritty, Ledger Joker.

Yes I would like a Crow.

That mask and detonator better not be SS EX... don't wanna be stuck with SideShow for this one.

What's the normal shipping cost for Sideshow to UK?

Then there'll be 20% import tax plus £8 or so Royal Mail handling fee - but I do want those exclusive extras!

Shipping is $25 shipped with fedex, 20% VAT and £10.50 handling fee. :)

I also ordered from OSB.

What's the normal shipping cost for Sideshow to UK?

Then there'll be 20% import tax plus £8 or so Royal Mail handling fee - but I do want those exclusive extras!

I'd keep my OSB order, as there are two head sculpts to display.

Shipping like Jay said is generally $25 (whatever that is in UK money, not a lot). The Customs and Fedex fee's generally add an extra £40 to the price. The 'standard' figures I've got through sideshow have ended up costing just under £200 in total (though as this isn't a standard release I'd expect it to cost a little more than that in total)

Thanks for the info.

Only $25 to the UK? That sounds like a good deal.

I'm not surprised that Royal Mail bumped up their handling fee. It's been a few years since I had anything in from abroad.

Yeah it's been $25 for ages now and it's fedex that deliver the figure, so the £10.50 is their fee not RM. :hi5:

Shipping like Jay said is generally $25 (whatever that is in UK money, not a lot). The Customs and Fedex fee's generally add an extra £40 to the price. The 'standard' figures I've got through sideshow have ended up costing just under £200 in total (though as this isn't a standard release I'd expect it to cost a little more than that in total)

https://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html# handy site for you Tommy. :hi5:

I learned the other day that Forbiddenplanet.com (UK) get their sotck via the US. I'm presuming it's through Sideshow? Though I doubt they'd have the exclusives.

They said their stock is usually 6-8 weeks behind the US release date.

I Buy from Lee over at Collectablesdirect.co.uk, and he's roughly the same, im not too fussed on the exclusives as they would just sit in the box for me, i was just curious if i ever decided to buy from SS.

it takes about a maximum of 5 days from shipping in the US to arriving at your door in the UK. So no time at all

Thanks for the info :D.

Actually i wonder how much Joker's DX01 suit is parted out, i may purchase myself a second true type so i can display the laughing headsculpt as a seperate figure. i'll have to have a look .

Dunno if it was mentioned already but EB just released a teaser of their 1/4 Joker. Right on target. LOL

Tap'd from my Maxx

Actually i wonder how much Joker's DX01 suit is parted out, i may purchase myself a second true type so i can display the laughing headsculpt as a seperate figure. i'll have to have a look .

Well as of a week ago they were still going for a pretty penny. I don't know about know seeing how everyone will want the 2.0 clothes. But I'm with you in that depatment. I think I'll be looking either for the DX or V1 clothes minus coat and blazer. I gotta find them cheap though.

They got the ____ing gloves right. Wow.

Bravo HT. Bravo.

So_Much_Win.jpg

Back