Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The repaint you did on Berserker's Bio-Mask looks amazing. :cool:
I decided to pull out my Berserker Predator as it has been sitting in it's box in my closet for well over a year now. I thought it was time that my Berserker came out of the closet. ;) This has been discussed many times but the mask would have been much better if Hot Toys did not squish it up so much...regardless still a cool looking bio-mask.
After seeing how you touched yours up I may try and do something very similar. I like the "wet" look yours has just fits the whole figure better IMO.
Good job on the repaint. :)

:lecture I like what you did there. :lol :hi5:

The repaint you did on Berserker's Bio-Mask looks amazing. :cool:
I decided to pull out my Berserker Predator as it has been sitting in it's box in my closet for well over a year now. I thought it was time that my Berserker came out of the closet. ;) This has been discussed many times but the mask would have been much better if Hot Toys did not squish it up so much...regardless still a cool looking bio-mask.
After seeing how you touched yours up I may try and do something very similar. I like the "wet" look yours has just fits the whole figure better IMO.
Good job on the repaint. :)
Thankyou, the figure does stand out a lot more with the mask repaint. And its a very simple thing to do. Its only about 5 minutes of actual work the rest is just waiting for it to dry so you can carry on. I used enamel to do the jaw bone so it gives off a real-toothie kinda look. Quite happy with how it came out

Thankyou, the figure does stand out a lot more with the mask repaint. And its a very simple thing to do. Its only about 5 minutes of actual work the rest is just waiting for it to dry so you can carry on. I used enamel to do the jaw bone so it gives off a real-toothie kinda look. Quite happy with how it came out

:lecture You should be. I like it better than the color Hot Toys went with. :hi5:

I do hope HT revisit the figure somewhere down the line. But NECA will probably come across with a 1:4 first and hopefully nail some of the issues i have. Basically the head is a bit too small, mask is too thin and you really need to angle the head in order to get any of the dreads to look like there is a reason for them to be coming over the shoulder naturally rather than being forced just for the sake of seeing them

dscf4903b.jpg

dscf4897e.jpg

dscf4881o.jpg

Agreed, very cool picture.

I kinda miss my Classic, since moving into a shared house I didnt bring my figures but once I got me own place I will bring em over.

Hi guys. Happy new year. Newbie here seeking some advice regarding mr black.

I've just purchased this as a second hand figure and noticed that a number of the "leather like" straps are starting to peel off, and worse still the strap connecting the small piece of armor at the abs area to the back has come unattached. I have a strong feeling more of the straps will come undone soon as well judging from their current condition.

Is*it just my figure, probably because the previous owner screwed it bad, or is anyone else experiencing any problems with the "leather-like" straps as well? A common aging wear and tear issue perhaps? Also any suggestions on what I should do?

Hi guys. Happy new year. Newbie here seeking some advice regarding mr black.

I've just purchased this as a second hand figure and noticed that a number of the "leather like" straps are starting to peel off, and worse still the strap connecting the small piece of armor at the abs area to the back has come unattached. I have a strong feeling more of the straps will come undone soon as well judging from their current condition.

Is*it just my figure, probably because the previous owner screwed it bad, or is anyone else experiencing any problems with the "leather-like" straps as well? A common aging wear and tear issue perhaps? Also any suggestions on what I should do?

I'm having this problem with my falconer. After months of no handling, I decide to repose it and boom, straps fall off. You can use superglue, but atm I personally can't be bothered.

The general answer you will get will be get Classic. It has more lights, a posh diorama base, kinda looks like p1. has 2 bio masks and more hands.

I personally prefer the Berserker. He looks really unique in a sea of predators that all have similar body armour, heads, masks and body netting. And if you were to have a figure to represent Predators it would have to be the Berserker. (p1, p2, scar, wolf & berserker ect)

If its a one off purcahse though id have to just say get classic. You really need a rhyme and reason to get Berserker more. Like if you intend to have a display from all 5 movies with the main creature from each

I'm having this problem with my falconer. After months of no handling, I decide to repose it and boom, straps fall off. You can use superglue, but atm I personally can't be bothered.

Thanks for the info buddy. Guess it's just an aging thing then. A little sad as I thought a hot toys product would've been more durable.

Back