Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG as always fantastic pics.

I hate the hair (style, color) but everything else about the figure is stunning. Metal hammer, rock, proportionate size, expression etc. Glad the newer pics capture the total coolness of the figure. :clap

The figure turned out better than the proto, in my opinion.

The cape really does make a big difference. It's cool how it's packaged under the shoebox cover.

In some pics, it looks like the characters along the edge of the Mjolnir are written in gold. But in OMG's picture they're not. Just might be reflection off of the handle.

It also comes with stone to display the hammer in stone. Very cool. Check it out on Hot Toys Community, Facebook. Must have fig.

I think it's very raw release. The figure itself is not bad but nothing more.
Detailing has long been a trademark of HT, no doubt! Wrong proportions, poor possibility, dead expression and lack of the second sculpt - all this was discussed from the very first day of the announcement and in the end there is no any changes.

So even considering that I love this movie and really want some 1/6 Thor... I will not buy it :monkey2
Coz I think we will get one more Thor from "Avengers" - more mighty, perfect and alive.

But anyway I am very happy for those who have purchased this figure! :peace

Detailing has long been a trademark of HT, no doubt! Wrong proportions, poor possibility, dead expression and lack of the second sculpt - all this was discussed from the very first day of the announcement and in the end there is no any changes.

So even considering that I love this movie and really want some 1/6 figure of Thor... I will not buy it.
Coz I think we will get one more Thor from "Avengers" - more mighty, perfect and alive.

How much different do you think the Avengers Thor will be compared to this one?

I know there's no way of knowing, but most have already expressed that it will either be the same (which I doubt) or with very little changes to the costume.

So even considering that I love this movie and really want some 1/6 Thor... I will not buy it :monkey2

i see what you saying the head sculpt doesnt look great but its what we got who knows maybe someone from the customs section will do a head sculpt of thor

thor-photo-chris-hemsworth-looking1.jpg

would love something like this

Lack of changes is extremely disappointing on this figure (i.e. a 2nd sculpt and longer hair) I wouldve bet the farm that a 2nd sculpt wouldve been included knowing how many people contacted them and expressed a desire for it. Perhaps the fast track nature of the figure made it impossible. But in the end this figure sure as hell beats any other Thor figure by an Asgardian mile.

i see what you saying the head sculpt doesnt look great but its what we got who knows maybe someone from the customs section will do a head sculpt of thor

thor-photo-chris-hemsworth-looking1.jpg

would love something like this

When I think Norse Thunder god I dont envision a smiling face.
Scowling battle rage is what I want.

How much different do you think the Avengers Thor will be compared to this one?

I know there's no way of knowing, but most have already expressed that it will either be the same (which I doubt) or with very little changes to the costume.

Releasing a figure HT always leave a reserve for future "improvements".
Previously I did not support such an opinions but now getting closer to awareness that this is true.

And yes, I hope that for "Avengers" Thor's design will be facilitated :monkey1

Back