Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's very raw release. The figure itself is not bad but nothing more.
Detailing has long been a trademark of HT, no doubt! Wrong proportions, poor possibility, dead expression and lack of the second sculpt - all this was discussed from the very first day of the announcement and in the end there is no any changes.

So even considering that I love this movie and really want some 1/6 Thor... I will not buy it :monkey2
Coz I think we will get one more Thor from "Avengers" - more mighty, perfect and alive.

But anyway I am very happy for those who have purchased this figure! :peace

I'm surprised after seeing those OMG pics you think the way you do... Personally IMO, he looks incredible and I would not change anything.

Can someone post the picture of the hammer mound again. :rock

2 very awesome shots
Toysdaily:
IMG_2514.jpg

225437_10150191588067550_546327549_7145190_8022896_n.jpg

i take anything over the sculpt that ht gave us

I think the sculpt is fine......it is the blasted icky hair that throws everything outta whack (similar to Dastan).

The figure with the helmet on (hiding the hair) looks amazing IMO. I see Hemsworth in this pic

84070c5c.jpg

I think the sculpt is fine......it is the blasted icky hair that throws everything outta whack (similar to Dastan).

The figure with the helmet on (hiding the hair) looks amazing IMO. I see Hemsworth in this pic

84070c5c.jpg

this would look better with rooted hair

this would look better with rooted hair

I'm sure it would ..but don't expect anything but sculpted hair from hot toys, unless the hair on the character is very long.

Figure look's great but that expression is still a bit bland for my taste.

Not really impressed with this figure.
Seems like an average importance release.

Nothing special.

average!? nothing special? you own a barney ross! doesnt get more average, or non special than that.

thor is one of the core 3 avengers! a must have!

but its just your opinion, so its all good! hope you like barney. :1-1:

average!? nothing special? you own a barney ross! doesnt get more average, or non special than that.

thor is one of the core 3 avengers! a must have!

but its just your opinion, so its all good! hope you like barney. :1-1:

I think it's more about the figure than the character. This character is basically what you see is what you get. A figure a hammer and some rock. Barney Ross has tones of intricate weapons and two outfits as well as the newly sculpted body and tattoos. Pretty special considering.

Can't wait- I just got EMS tracking info from HK. He should be in NYC by next Tue or Wed. Will post a few pics next week of Thor with IM MK VI, BW and my custom CA for an Avengers preview

Back