Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I just want to see that Predator in that exact scene on film. Always loved that cover.

I just want to see that Predator in that exact scene on film. Always loved that cover.

The covers in those comics are sooooo much better drawn the the actual comic itself, I luv the new avp tww comic covers too, great artwork. And this comic was done before the expendibles, maybe they stole the idea

Since i cant seem to get darkmoon to give up one of those sweet thrones :gah: :rotfl I would love to see hot toys do a dx of the avp elder and give us a 6th scale version of their old (elder on throne statue) throne as part of the dx. I would gladly pay the increased price. Thats probly a lot to hope for, but hot toys has surprised me before, come on just do it :pray:

prometheus face in the background. Burn ittttt

I would like to see what happened if a badass pred tried to hunt one of the engineers from promethious, in comic form at least as I know it would never happen in movie form, and by the way what ever happened to the promethious license, I was looking forward to an armored engineer/space jockey from them.

I would like to see what happened if a badass pred tried to hunt one of the engineers from promethious, in comic form at least as I know it would never happen in movie form,
There was an engineer trophy in the collection room during AVP-R. So we know a Predator can take one down too

There was an engineer trophy in the collection room during AVP-R. So we know a Predator can take one down too

:exactly: I forgot about that, it would still be cool to see tho, a race as advanced as them would have to be a formidable oponent, and we have never seen them in action, in prometheous we just saw them running from the outbreak but they have to have warriors in their ranks, i think the ones from promethious were their scientist types, and they were still impressive.

All the main Engineer did in prometheus was ***** slap creatures that were 1/3 of its size. Not that impressive. Id rather they wernt a warrior race and had no warriors. It makes the whole "gentle intelligent giant" theme they were originally meant to have put them in a more sympathetic and good light. Though after prometheus came out itself and they were just depicted as mindless killers and building war bio weapons so im not so sure anymore.

All the main Engineer did in prometheus was ***** slap creatures that were 1/3 of its size. Not that impressive. Id rather they wernt a warrior race and had no warriors. It makes the whole "gentle intelligent giant" theme they were originally meant to have put them in a more sympathetic and good light. Though after prometheus came out itself and they were just depicted as mindless killers and building war bio weapons so im not so sure anymore.

A valid point, i think i like them as a gentle race better too, but after seeing the strength of the one from prometheious and how violent he could be i thought it might make a cool comic. I mean if we are going by prometheous, how peaceful can they really be if they were gonna unleash the black goo aliens on our world, damn gods always contradicting themselves. :rotfl

Wrong.

That was a space jockey skull, which we now know couldn't be possible. It was never canon. Entirely different franchise.

They were depicted as mindless killers? How do you figure that? They create the entire human race, various biomechanical weapons...and they're mindless? :lol

From what we've seen so far, the engineers could wipe out the entire predator race with a few of their exceptionally designed biomechanical weapons.

I dont think we know enough about either race to know if they could have crossed paths before or if preds were created by the engineers, so it could be possible that the space jockey/engineer head could be in a pred ship.

Ever since i first saw predator 2, the predator and alien franchises will be forever joined, no matter what anyone else says imo.

They were depicted as mindless killers? How do you figure that?
Bob wakes up from hyper sleep. See's humans. Gets pissed off we made david. Roars. Kills everybody in sight without appearing to think or have any regard at ALL. I mean come on, you wake up and the creatures you created millions of years ago from lightyears away come to find you and you dont even hear them out? As far as he knew his entire race was to be wiped out by a failed experiment. And he kills the people who show far superior intelligence and mean him no harm? He then runs after fake ripley for rest of the movie and ends up being face hugged by a creature everybody else has been able to avoid. Despite not even knowing it was there.
From what we've seen so far, the engineers could wipe out the entire predator race with a few of their exceptionally designed biomechanical weapons.
Wipe out the entire Predator race? Its been said for about 7 movies now that the Xeno is the pinnacle of their engineering. And the Predators hunt them for sport. I know you are coming off of a Prometheus high for whatever reason but come on.

If engineers were really so smart they wouldn't kill us by unleashing a worse creature on the universe and get killed by it themselves :rotfl:rotfl:panic: That just showed why their race failed, genetic masterminds, but no common sense and not really peaceful at all, like a spoiled kid who only wants to play their way or they are taking their ball and going home. :rotfl

Thought i would share my wolf bio pic, I really wanted the sideshow one as i have all the other avp ones, but could never find one when i could afford it :gah: This one is really cool tho, the inside of the mask is sculpted too and it has real lasers. If anyone has this and the sideshow one, let me know how they compare, thanks.

Probs best to keep Prometheus talk out of the Predator threads.;)
I agree. Lets not taint these threads. We can talk about it in the Prometheus license thread. In 2014 when we see something.

OMFG! Were getting a Scar Predator. Still cant Adam and Eve it.

Back