Action Figure Hot Toys T-1000 frozen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
owl1.jpg

HOLY _____k! Those are movies still, right??? :p
Incredible job!

I'm fascinated with the boots. Can't get over how they look like metal fragments. It's done so well because of it plus they look somewhat heavy due to the well done effects and illusion from the effects.

:thud: That is freakin' awesome, man! Looks just like he stepped out of the movie.

It looks breathtaking. It is a really fine job! Congratulations. It looks like it came straight out from the movie! :rock!!

Thank you all for the feedback. I hope I can show you the completed diorama with the base next week.

So how did you get the particles of frost look ?

The frost effect consists of goss varnish, sodium bicarbonate, glitter, fake snow and white paint. Cover the entirely figure with gloss varnish first and then add the frost effect mixture. I use white paint to break the uniform look of the effect a little bit. Once dried I airbrush gloss varnish again to fix everything. Sorry for my english, I hope it's clear enough :wink1:.

Thank you everyone for the comments and kind words, it's much appreciated. You can find pics of the final figure on the first page. I hope you like him. Thanks again.

t1000panoramafinal.jpg

That is awesome... I really thought for a moment this was a still you were basing your work on. Damn impressive work; particularly love the broken off boot tops; looks spot-on :rock

Thank you all for the feedback. I hope I can show you the completed diorama with the base next week.

The frost effect consists of goss varnish, sodium bicarbonate, glitter, fake snow and white paint. Cover the entirely figure with gloss varnish first and then add the frost effect mixture. I use white paint to break the uniform look of the effect a little bit. Once dried I airbrush gloss varnish again to fix everything. Sorry for my english, I hope it's clear enough :wink1:.

Yes that was a very good explanation, Thank you :hi5:

Very nice, I hope it never comes after me when it defrosts!

You got the look right on too, one of my favorite parts in the movie.

Back